Old Reb 25-Apr-21
cord62 26-Apr-21
Old Reb 27-Apr-21
RMhunter 27-Apr-21
Old Reb 28-Apr-21
Old Reb 04-May-21
DonVathome 08-May-21
08-Apr-21
Rain today and warm early temps,will get the mayapples going and morels too.always carry an onion bag in case I find a patch while chasing turkeys.the woods is greening up fast this year.

08-Apr-21
The may apples are popping up in my neck of the woods. I saw some today and wondered if this weeks warmer than usual weather would bring earlier than normal morels. I'm in northern Ohio and morels usually don't start popping up until the end of April.

11-Apr-21
I found a few small grey morels today. I think last week's warm weather got them to pop up early. Last year I found 30 of them under the same tree on April 22nd. 11 days later than this year.

12-Apr-21
I carry an onion mesh bag in case I run into some turkey hunting.

20-Apr-21
Seems early to me to. At least based on the exactly ONE I have found:)

20-Apr-21

goyt's embedded Photo
goyt's embedded Photo
I found these yesterday. I also found 18 greys last week.

25-Apr-21

Old Reb's embedded Photo
Old Reb's embedded Photo
I found a few of these today. I was a bit surprised that I did seeing that it was May 7th when I found them there last year. I thought it would be too early due to the wacky weather this past week. We had 4-5 inches of snow on Wednesday. I just happened to check for them because I was in the area.

25-Apr-21

Old Reb's embedded Photo
Old Reb's embedded Photo
I found a few of these today. I was a bit surprised that I did seeing that it was May 7th when I found them there last year. I thought it would be too early due to the wacky weather this past week. We had 4-5 inches of snow on Wednesday. I just happened to check for them because I was in the area.

26-Apr-21
Last year it snowed on May 9th Didn't accumulate much but cold enough for light flurries in NE part of the state,

27-Apr-21

Old Reb's embedded Photo
Old Reb's embedded Photo
My son and I picked 37 morels last evening. Still searching for that elusive patch of 100 shrooms.

27-Apr-21

RMhunter's embedded Photo
RMhunter's embedded Photo

28-Apr-21

Old Reb's embedded Photo
Old Reb's embedded Photo
Nice find RMhunter! Last evening my youngest son and I picked 38. The ones we picked were the black variety. We haven't found any of the big yellows yet.

04-May-21

Old Reb's embedded Photo
Old Reb's embedded Photo
My youngest son picked a batch of 40 on Sunday.

08-May-21
Nice jobs guys!

• Sitka Gear