Copperhead 12-Apr-21
cherney12 12-Apr-21
keepemsharp 12-Apr-21
Kansan 13-Apr-21
Kansan 13-Apr-21
5ks 13-Apr-21
5ks 13-Apr-21
08-Apr-21
In the recent past CNN created a "assault rifles". It has been passed around for a few years and is a lie. NOW O'Biden has created "ghost guns". They do not exist, they cannot be bought online by parts. The lowers are ser. numbered and require background checks. BUT the general public is buying this lie.

08-Apr-21
Ghost guns are very real.

Buying online? Not sure, but the World Wide Web is pretty darn big, I’m sure there are some dark places where people hang out.

Maybe I’m not understanding what you are referencing, but they do exist. Not saying I think they should crack down on them, but I believe they are out there.

08-Apr-21
... and yes, I believe Biden has all semi-autos in his sights. He’s a complete moron... literally no brains and definitely doesn’t have the sack of his predecessor, although I wasn’t a huge fan of him either.

I can’t even really align myself with either party at this point. Libs are bonkers and Republicans have no spine. I guess I consider myself an independent conservative who wants to be left alone.

09-Apr-21
Another catch phrase to make AR's scary. Typical biden; create fear then promise to be the solution.

09-Apr-21
Meanwhile, today over 8 million privately owned semi-auto “defense rifles” didn’t do a danged thing wrong.

America averages less than one murder a day to rifles, but 28 to drunk drivers...nobody blames the bottle.

09-Apr-21
Meanwhile, today over 8 million privately owned semi-auto “defense rifles” didn’t do a danged thing wrong.

America averages less than one murder a day to rifles, but 28 to drunk drivers...nobody blames the bottle.

09-Apr-21

09-Apr-21
I have 4 AR-15’s, and numerous other firearms. I think I have 20 something guns in total. Miraculously, none of them have ever killed any school children. They must be broken.

In all seriousness, do you notice how these shootings never happen in rural America, which is absolutely flooded with firearms? “Gun violence” happens in inner cities, almost always leftist shitholes. It’s not the guns, it’s the people.

09-Apr-21
F$&k Joe Biden

F@!k Kamala Harris

12-Apr-21
I don't have problem with corn piles, per se, but I don't use them myself. I know a lot of folks have grew up around corn piles and don't give them a second thought, but they can be problematic when misused. Even though they're typically aimed at deer, they've been know to affect a whole host of other wildlife, even wildlife from neighboring properties. For this reason, I support appropriate background checks and licensing for anyone wanting to purchase or construct their own corn pile. Corn piles should also be subject to unannounced inspections to ensure they haven't been relocated or modified. Conversely, I condemn anyone who tries to demonize corn piles by labeling them "failure piles". This inflammatory language just alienates all the responsible corn pile users out there. What we need is to be working together toward fair and reasonable solutions.

12-Apr-21
Can't say they never happen in rural America. We had a shooting in Hesston 5 years ago.

12-Apr-21
The overwhelming majority happen in large cities.

12-Apr-21
We have mass shootings in Wichita once in a while, but the news doesn't label it that. Just in my 3 years working there, we've had several people shot while attending the same parties. The last one was just up the street at a motel party. Quite a few healthcare workers are packing guns in their duffel bags now since they took firearms from our security officers. Just yesterday I assisted in handcuffing a hostile patient that was threatening everyone.

12-Apr-21
Yeah the overwhelming majority of people reside in large cities. Much better odds of a whacko living in a large city.

12-Apr-21
I don't know about "Much better odds of a whacko living in a large city" but I do believe that someone with a mental disorder will most likely go less noticed in large cities simply because of the number of people in those cities. Less chance for them to stick out and people in large cities tend to just turn a blind eye to their fellow human.

It seems to me in more rural areas, those that tend to act out with their mental disorder get noticed and the community tends to make sure that people, including law enforcement, know of this persons problems. I believe this behavior is mostly a cry for help and as long as they are being recognized they tend to not drastically act out, whereas in the large cities they feel unnoticed and want to make their feelings known.

And yes I know all cases differ but mental disorders are a serious issue no matter what level of angst they cause to the person affected by them.

12-Apr-21
I was simply referring to the fact that over 80% of the population lives in an urban area.

12-Apr-21
I heard a number awhile back that is scary, 80% of the voters live within 100 miles of salt water.

13-Apr-21
You definitely have a point, Patrick. I was just getting at the fact that rural Kansas, and rural America in general is inundated with guns, yet we have few shootings all things considered. Not saying that they don’t happen, but the majority of “gun violence” is black on black crime in inner cities.

It’s all unfortunate, but restricting the Second Amendment rights of American citizens (as the leftists would like to do) is not a solution to the problem.

13-Apr-21
You’re also correct about “whackos” Unfortunately, there appears to be a lot more of them around now-a-days than there used to be, which is the biggest problem. I’m not sure what to do about it, either.

13-Apr-21
I’m not an AR guy but I’ve heard 1% of mass shooting are with AR’s

13-Apr-21
I’m not an AR guy but I’ve heard 1% of mass shooting are with AR’s

• Sitka Gear