GoJakesGo 09-Apr-21
Drop Tine 10-Apr-21
Novembermadman 10-Apr-21
Relentless 10-Apr-21
RUGER1022 11-Apr-21
09-Apr-21

Novembermadman 's embedded Photo
Novembermadman 's embedded Photo
Anybody else noticing the coyote numbers just keep getting worse and worse? I've killed 9 of them in 3 days and missed several others for one reason or another. I actually had a personal best of 5 in one night alone. The damn things are everywhere and it's no wonder i don't see the deer like I used to years ago. I can't be the only one with this problem. This is in Buffalo Cty.... it may have a reputation for big bucks but it's got big coyote problems along with it!

09-Apr-21
Coyotes are definitely abundant where I am and I really enjoying hunting them. In all my years of hunting them, I have NEVER had a 5 limit. That is a impressive but also really shows you have a problem, But again, impressive!!

09-Apr-21
Good job madman.

09-Apr-21
They say where there is Coyotes there is few if any wolves so there is that. Well done my man. 5/one night. Take a bow

09-Apr-21
I've had a few 3 dog nights but never 5 in a single night! It could have been more but I literally ran out of bullets and quit at 4 AM.

09-Apr-21
Time of year? maybe. What are you calling with, that is some outstanding yote hunting for WI. They are tough to hunt around me around Eau Claire.

09-Apr-21
I have an Icotec call John and it's preloaded with 200 calls and a few others I've downloaded. The squeaky mouse/vole and rabbit distress have been working really well right now. One thing I've noticed is the coyotes have their favorite travel corridors. I've shot plenty just sitting in these spots without even calling. Right now and for the next couple months is the most critical time of the year to help your deer herd. Kill the coyotes before they have a chance to take out your newborn fawns.

09-Apr-21
I can't find anyone to go with. I use a thermal and all the guys I know with yote problems (or at least complain about them) are always too busy to go along. I got em hard trapping private land this year though.

10-Apr-21
GJG

What county do you hunt in? I’m in Lincoln.

10-Apr-21
In Buffalo County Drop tine. Go Jacks yy just have to go at it alone. If you end up waiting for others you will never get out. I love being out there by myself at 1, 2 ,3 am and hearing the song dogs answering my calls.

10-Apr-21
as they say, when fawns hit the ground, it's "game on" for coyotes.

11-Apr-21
Good Job madman , I got 5 this year but I only call during the day . I also found out that A trapper was working 1 of my 3 areas with great success. I'm happy with that , the more the merrier.

• Sitka Gear