MDW 23-Apr-21
Matte 23-Apr-21
bentstick54 23-Apr-21
Cracken74 23-Apr-21
Catscratch 24-Apr-21
KSkickthemup 07-May-21
Copperhead 07-May-21
09-Apr-21
I live in SEK and haven't heard of many and also haven't found any yet. Anybody having any luck?

09-Apr-21
We've found a few but they were small and dry. Would have walked right past them if we didn't know exactly where to check. There is already another thread a little ways down the page...

09-Apr-21
Found several grays on a friends place in NW Missouri today.

10-Apr-21
voip [url=https://www.yourreviewsweb.com]bsite[/url] https://www.yourreviewsweb.com

10-Apr-21
Friend in Elk County scored nice mess today.

11-Apr-21
Little neighbor girl found a few yesterday, think I'll go out this afternoon?

11-Apr-21

Catscratch's embedded Photo
Found a few yellows this morning. Very fresh and still curled up flat. I bet they'll be standing straight up by this afternoon, and completely dried out by next weekend.

11-Apr-21
I went out last Monday. Found 25-30 little tiny ones. Going to take the kids out today. Expecting to find several 100. My little 6yr old girl thinks mushroom hunting is about as good as it gets

11-Apr-21
Yep. There are plenty showing up in south central ks. My wife, little girl and I went out for an hour looking. Filled one Walmart sack half full and another 3/4 full. Around half little grays and the other the bigger yellows. But the yellows weren't very big, probably 3 inches tall at the biggest.

11-Apr-21
Going to continue looking in SEK this weekend. Should be popping up there well by then.

12-Apr-21
Found about 20 yesterday, 6 were to dry to be picked, so just mashed them into the ground. maybe planted some spore?

12-Apr-21
I walked the creek bottom yesterday afternoon. Saw lots of deer and a few turkeys but, No mushrooms yet. It's about a week earlier than I usually find them here.

12-Apr-21
Took the grandkids out yesterday and found some. Anything from little greys to 3" tall yellows, some old and dried up and some fresh as the morning dew.

13-Apr-21
Took a walk this afternoon at one of my best spots, nada. Surprised at how deep the grass was already. The first year I found them there, I filled sacks full of them, but many of the cedars that they grew under have been taken out since then. Still earlier than I usually look, we haven't had the rains others have, not consistently above 50f at night either, but the lilacs are blooming, all signs I watch for before I go looking.

13-Apr-21
Seems like you need nights when its 50 instead of 35.

14-Apr-21
My brother went out this morning and found seven in one small area. He went to another place that at times has been the mother lode and found none. I agree we need warmer nights.

14-Apr-21
Found about a dozen this afternoon, I think we need some rain.

18-Apr-21

crestedbutte's embedded Photo
crestedbutte's embedded Photo
Sitting down for lunch in the woods and look down at my boots and.....whoop there it is!

Don’t know how I didn’t stomp that little feller right into the ground. I told him to “grow” forth and multiply and let him be...because he is a survivor!

18-Apr-21

20-Apr-21
I found seventeen last night along the creek.

21-Apr-21
I found another 14 last night along the creek.

21-Apr-21
I looked at one of my best spots yesterday evening and only found 3 gray ones. I hope they pop out next week.

23-Apr-21
Found about three dozen yesterday, some looked like their tips had been frozen?

23-Apr-21

Matte's embedded Photo
Matte's embedded Photo
Took a buddy to my place for a quick pic.

23-Apr-21
Nice haul Matte.

23-Apr-21

Cracken74's embedded Photo
Cracken74's embedded Photo
Ate a big batch tonight!

24-Apr-21
Some great eats on this thread!

07-May-21

KSkickthemup's embedded Photo
KSkickthemup's embedded Photo
Found IN NE KS