Will 11-Apr-21
spike78 11-Apr-21
Tazman 11-Apr-21
Tazman 11-Apr-21
bowandspear 27-Apr-21
10-Apr-21

Tazman's embedded Photo
Tazman's embedded Photo
Ok so I thought it would be a long process but as of today im already set up with my first recurve and a set of arrows. I had a friend who is very much into primitive everything. He was selling his PSE Mustang 45# along with a dozen Gold tip arrows already set up for the bow. It has a rest as well as some beaver ball silencers. He thought it would be a good fit for me and boy was he right. The thing feels so good in my hand. Im sure im doing some things wrong but i was able to start getting good 20 yd groups pretty quickly. Im not sure if im shooting gap or instinctive but im starting to zero in. Only problem is im already addictive. The wife was yelling at me cause’ i wouldnt stop shooting. I think i flung 100 arrows today lol. Excited to go run the 3d course at my club in Uxbridge. Thanks to all the guys that reached out with advice. Hopefully i can hook up with some of you.

10-Apr-21

Tazman's embedded Photo
Tazman's embedded Photo

10-Apr-21
Congrats on a fine looking bow. Traditional is addictive. Welcome to the dark side.

10-Apr-21
Nice group for for your first set Taz. Good luck with it. I have a Black Widow recurve but never got real good with it.

10-Apr-21
Nice shooting! Yup I find it’s much more fun shooting instinctive then a compound. I’ve been toying with the idea of getting an Oneida bow no sights.

10-Apr-21
Interesting target TAZ. Infectious water?

11-Apr-21
Taz, enjoy a bow that isn't 4-5 lbs.

11-Apr-21
Tekoa thats a box from the lab i work at. Its filled with shrink wrap material. Best practice target ever.

11-Apr-21
Looks awesome, Taz!

11-Apr-21
Looks like a good setup. Hope you have some fun.

11-Apr-21

11-Apr-21
Looks sweet, and super nice group Taz! But about that Bio Hazard Box target.........

11-Apr-21
Congratulations Taz! Have fun! Goes to show why you are good at this stuff... always learning and stretching yourself!

Very cool.

11-Apr-21
Taz, I have a Cabelas type Block Target and it’s garbage blowing through it already. Keep your biohazard Target whatever it may be ha.

11-Apr-21

Tazman's Link
Lol i promise its the best target ive ever used for practice heads. I dont buy targets anymore. Heres a link to an old vid i made showing the target.

11-Apr-21

Tazman's Link
Lol i promise its the best target ive ever used for practice heads. I dont buy targets anymore. Heres a link to an old vid i made showing the target.

27-Apr-21
Cool Taz you'll love it. It's sooooo damn fun. My freezer is less full the last couple if years but the experiences are so incredible.

• Sitka Gear