Zebrakiller 15-Apr-21
bas 17-Apr-21
Zebrakiller 19-Apr-21
Astapblender 16-Feb-23
Lebedka 16-Feb-23
15-Apr-21
Anyone ever hear or hunt with High house leasing and outfitting

17-Apr-21
The owner is Martin Brewster and he is based out of Jackson County, which is where I live. He runs his leases/outfitting business in a combo of Jackson, Washington, and possibly Lawrence counties. One of my co-workers had one of his leases taken by them. Other locals are now saying he is in trouble with the landowners he leased from because he is not paying them. I wouldn't recommend getting involved with him in any way.

19-Apr-21
Thanks Bas

16-Feb-23
I just wanted to say that I haven't personally heard of High House Leasing and Outfitting, but it's always great to hear about new experiences and opportunities in the hunting world. If you have the chance to work with them, I hope it's a fantastic and memorable adventure for you. Remember to always follow hunting regulations and stay safe out there! I usually consult with a Mortgage Advisor Nottingham before making any financial or legal decision. Please, update if you hunt there!

16-Feb-23
I just wanted to say that I haven't personally heard of High House Leasing and Outfitting, but it's always great to hear about new experiences and opportunities in the hunting world.

• Sitka Gear