KHunter 18-Apr-21
rkymntsnyper 20-Apr-21
Kurt 20-Apr-21
17-Apr-21

rkymntsnyper's embedded Photo
Came apart down at the bottom
rkymntsnyper's embedded Photo
Came apart down at the bottom
Switched to a Tight Spot just over a year ago. . . Have really liked it until the bottom came apart. Apparently the glue they used cut loose. Disappointing for a quiver at that price. Sent email to the company with no response. Maybe time to go back to my old Alpine. . .

17-Apr-21
Call them Monday, were very responsive to my question...which was re-attaching the hood when it came loose. They offered the option to send it in for repair but I re-glued it with their recommended glue of what I had around the shop. He told me to use the Devcon plastic steel I had vs the epoxy or super glue I also had. It has held fine for 4 more years. My quiver is now 11 years old, been on 4 or 5 different bows and is by far the best I've had. Good luck with yours, and not sure if that Plastic Steel would be the best choice or not at the lower attachment, hence why I'd recommend calling them when they open.

17-Apr-21
Had to glue mine also 4 years ago. No issues now. Also, I add a little bow wax to where it attaches together, now is slides on easier.

18-Apr-21
I had an issue with bending the lock down handle. Sent an email to them and a guy called me and sent me a new quiver. GREAT customer service.

18-Apr-21
I had the same problem with those rods coming unglued from the hood. Just reglued and fine after 5 or more years hard use.

20-Apr-21

rkymntsnyper's Link
I get it, we're all able to fix things as needed BUT if a company is going to boast about their "Ironclad Guarantee" then that's what that should mean. Not an email from the company giving suggestions on how I should go about fixing it or having me pay for the shipping to get it over to them so they can glue it back together for me. . . This is their GUARANTEE language. . . All too often, in the disposable society that we live in, companies do not stand behind their products. At TightSpot, we think a premium product should be accompanied by a real guarantee. That's why we build every TightSpot with this simple "Ironclad Guarantee."

If your (original owner) TightSpot quiver breaks, no matter how, we will repair or replace it at no cost.

20-Apr-21
Did you call TS? When I called them a few years ago I could not have been happier with the advice on the repair. I did NOT want to ship them my quiver from Canada and was the one that initiated a fix in my shop. But I am handy and fix stuff all the time rather than dispose of it.

Tight Spot offered to fix it for me on warranty. I just chose the DIY method as it took all of 5 minutes and I had a great quiver ready to use 24 hrs later when the Devcon hardened. Shipping across the border both ways might have tied up the quiver for several weeks then and likely 6 weeks right now.

• Sitka Gear