2dapoint 20-May-21
LittleBuck 21-May-21
Rut Nut 21-May-21
Teeton 21-May-21
Vonfoust 21-May-21
2dapoint 21-May-21
Rut Nut 21-May-21
22-Apr-21
Hi Everyone, I hope everyone is having a great start to your 2021 year. I just recently moved to PA and as of now I don’t know anyone. I move every 3 years with my job and I was wondering if anyone was looking for a hunting partner. When I lived in Colorado and Tennessee I teamed up with a hunter in each state to help them drag, set up stands and anything else they needed in trade to learn about the land in PA and how to properly hunt it. If anyone is interested please let me know.

22-Apr-21
Welcome to Pa. First let me tell you about a organization you should look into, it called The United bowhunters of Pa. You would meet a bunch of folks that just love to bow hunt. Second they have a very fun group hunt that they do in September. Its about 3-3.5 days long. Camping, hunt cost is like less than 100 bucks. You can add in a friday night pizza, soda and Saturday night pig roast for about 25 bucks more. They have a early August camping, 3d weekend for about 30 bucks I believe. It all on their website.

As for looking for a partner, I would add you location. Pa is over about 300 miles long. :) Again welcome to Pennsylvania

22-Apr-21
Welcome to PA. Teeton is right- check out our 5C Hunt- it is a great time and you will meet some good people!

What part of PA are you from now? I’m in Pike County.

22-Apr-21
Thanks for your responses and I will be looking to join that club. I currently live in Pittsburgh for my job but I am willing to travel. In Tennessee I was part of a small hunting group where we would do challenges of you had to be in a boat or kayak spot and it had to have 8 points or better. Looking forward to more fun hunts.

23-Apr-21
Are you a Colorado elk hunter? I’m near Pittsburg myself.

24-Apr-21
@brunse when I was in Colorado I mostly hunted Mule deer and Elk up in the mountains. I can’t wait get back there for another hunt one day. I am looking forward to finding some big state land deer near Pittsburgh.

26-Apr-21
Well Anthony, you are at the other end of the state from Teeton and me, but there are plenty of UBP'ers out there! ;-)

19-May-21
Best bet is join a local club around Pittsburgh. Lot of good ones. I belong to Northside in Warrendale and can sponsor you if you want to join. Tough to get in at times. I'm more of a loner archery hunter locally but enjoy out of state trips with small groups. Kansas and Missouri this year. Last year was Colorado Muley, love the area around Montrose and Ouray.

20-May-21
I was kinda wondering how you made out? Last year I tried to find a someone to hunt Sundays and a few weekends in New York state and couldn't find anyone.

20-May-21

2dapoint's embedded Photo
2dapoint's embedded Photo
Wasn't able to do my annual archery trip to Missouri (burnt to much PTO because of Covid) , did make Colorado but not with a bow, very rare non-archery hunt. Looking foreword to 2022 should have the points to draw Utah Archery Elk. Someone can delete the pic if non-archery photos not allowed

21-May-21
I actually like the picture. That's a brute of a body and nice rack. Long time ago I also hunted in the Montrose area, very close to the Grand Mesa Plateau, went with an outfitter on a horseback pack in. Didn't get anything, but great experience.

21-May-21
Very nice mulie buck! That is on my bucket list and if I do it, will probably be with a rifle as I wanna do something very different(I usually don;t rifle hunt most years)

21-May-21
RUT! Rifle hunt?? You trader!! :)

No offense, 2dapoint!

21-May-21
He's gotta go later to make sure the snakes are denned up. :)

21-May-21
Teeton Something different for sure, back to the string this year

21-May-21
Teeton- What Von said! ;-)

• Sitka Gear