Ramhunter 04-May-21
Ermine 04-May-21
Ziek 10-May-21
KHunter 10-May-21
23-Apr-21

EMar47's embedded Photo
EMar47's embedded Photo

EMar47's Link
Don't forget to register for the 2021 CBA Banquet, May 7-8 at Hotel Elegante in Colorado Springs! Seats are selling out fast!!!! We've got some great speakers, raffle items, and auction items. Plus who doesn't want to get out of the house and enjoy the company of other great bowhunters?! You can register on our website

We're also doing a pre-event raffle ticket sale for a brand new Hoyt Ventym bow and gear package, along with set up! Tickets are $20 for one, $50 for three or $100 for seven (need not be present to win, winner will be drawn May 8 at the banquet). If you're interested in purchasing raffle tickets contact me or any other CBA board member.

24-Apr-21
The many hunting seminars are worth the price of admission. I have one ticket for sale.

24-Apr-21
Wish I could attend but my niece is having an out of state graduation celebration that weekend. You guys have a cold one for me, and rejoice in the blessings we share.

03-May-21
Who all will be attending this year? The family and I are going down for the weekend, looking forward to hanging out in the Springs.

03-May-21
I will be there. I have one ticket for sale, ie, $60

04-May-21
I’ll buy your one available ticket Paul.

Todd

04-May-21
Ok Todd. See you Friday evening or later. Paul

04-May-21
Saturday morning Paul. Thanks!

04-May-21
Looks like a great time. Unfortunately I have to work Friday morning - Sunday morning so I won’t be able to attend

10-May-21
Congrats to Rick Davis, 2019 Bowhunter of the Year, and Craig Kimball, 2020 Bowhunter of the Year. Well deserved.

10-May-21

KHunter's embedded Photo
KHunter's embedded Photo
Yep, two great bowhunters and tireless advocates for bowhunting won Bowhunter of the year. Great and deserving choices in Rick Davis and Craig Kimball!

• Sitka Gear