SIP 14-Sep-21
Bob McArthur 15-Sep-21
SIP 17-Sep-21
Rut Nut 17-Sep-21
SIP 18-Sep-21
Rut Nut 18-Sep-21
27-Apr-21

Teeton's Link
Wondering if anyone goes or has gone in the last few years? If you've gone to it, how is it now? I have not been to it in years, I'm usually out west elk hunting. But as of right now I don't think I will be out west. Ed

http://www.pabowhunters.com/

28-Apr-21
I'm usually getting ready for the 5C hunt that weekend, so no. One of these years I would like to go just to see what it's all about.

28-Apr-21
Nut, your the UBP social director. :) Setup the work week the weekend before. It's the biggest bowhunting thing in Pa, aside from the 5c hunt. :) That way all the rest of the guys that setup the for the 5c can go to this. Do it the week before and I'll come help with the 5c work day. The thing now is I'm kinda making plans with a couple of other guys to go to the festival. Worlds End state park is just down the road to camp at. Going to try and book a camping spot this week.

28-Apr-21
LOL! We’ll see Ed................I’ll let you know if I go up there.

28-Apr-21
We usually go on Friday, it's not as crowded as the weekend. It's a good time,not as many vendors as the old days but worth attending. Also it's not far from where I live.

07-May-21
Love it up there. Missed one or two years(both the years my daughters were born less than a month before?)..anymore, the no cell service and the rustic cabins at worlds end are the big draw...camp fires, mountain air, the sound of the creek, its needed. The bow festival is fun, but its much like anything else....seem to pay more and there are less targets... Having said that, they did have some different novelty target stuff the last year they had it.

07-May-21
If you do go, reach out. Will have some shrimp and backstrap on the fire grate with your name on it. And Rut???...i been tryin to get him up there for years...Pabowhunter too....

07-May-21
LOL! Yes you have..................like we’ve been trying to get you to the 5C Hunt! ;-)

07-May-21
Touchè

31-May-21
Been going since 1971 and only missed a few years since then.

07-Jun-21
I''m going up Friday night and staying at worlds end.

07-Jun-21
Ok Teeton and SIP...............I’m giving it some serious consideration this year! ;-)

11-Aug-21
It's worth the trip just for the chicken barbeque on Saturday and the beautiful scenery.

12-Aug-21

SIP's embedded Photo
The beauty even distracts sisters into being happy while in close proximity
SIP's embedded Photo
The beauty even distracts sisters into being happy while in close proximity
SIP's embedded Photo
They even have chippys that can drive
SIP's embedded Photo
They even have chippys that can drive
SIP's embedded Photo
Scenery aint so bad….smells shrimpy sometimes tho…
SIP's embedded Photo
Scenery aint so bad….smells shrimpy sometimes tho…
SIP's embedded Photo
SIP's embedded Photo

12-Aug-21
Great pics!

I talked to Teeton about this last weekend and was planning to go with him- then I found out my mom's knee replacement surgery is scheduled for 9/16..................................so I will be making daily trips to the hospital that weekend now.................................. : (

12-Aug-21
Well Nut, I guess I can forgive you for that reason.

Who else is staying at Worlds-End Camp Ground??? I hope to be pulling into the camp ground Friday evening around 7:30 ish. I'll be in site 057. Staying Saturday evening and heading home Sunday morning. All invited to stop by. Ed

12-Aug-21
We will be at the cabins, cabin 10 i believe. Have fam members in 3 other cabins. Have to meet up at some point, share some campfire backstrap…

Hard to believe we are almost there on the calendar…

13-Aug-21
I’ll have to make it a point to get up there next year!

21-Aug-21
I'll be coming over Saturday with my grandson. Just one day this year because we're staying in a cabin over at Hills Creek State Park near Wellsboro...spending the week prior there.

14-Sep-21
Anybody know if there are any gun ranges near forksville? Thought about taking my daughter to shoot the rifle a little bit. I see there is one on gamelands 206 in luzerne county about 40 minutes away. Didnt know if anybody knew of any closer?

15-Sep-21
The Bowfest is a week late...1st day of archery is Saturday in the SRA.

17-Sep-21
Seemed very high amount of ppl for a friday morning. Very sloppy from the heavy rain wednesday. A lot of empty vendor booths and the one vendor i really wanted to see, elk ridge wasnt here this morning. Need to get my 11 yr old daughter into a bigger recurve, she has outgrown hers and she is struggling in form because of it. But not many options here for decent kids recurves…

17-Sep-21
Oh geez! Well, hopefully they show up tomorrow for you! Eat a couple shrimp for me Justin! ;-)

18-Sep-21

SIP's embedded Photo
SIP's embedded Photo
SIP's embedded Photo
About to impact
SIP's embedded Photo
About to impact
SIP's embedded Photo
SIP's embedded Photo
SIP's embedded Photo
Pop
SIP's embedded Photo