onX Maps
Arrowhead Bowhunters Alliance?
Minnesota
Contributors to this thread:
MN_Bow_Hunter_1980 29-Apr-21
32Timbers 01-May-21
djb 28-Aug-21
29-Apr-21
So I am an active MBRB member and my folks live in Duluth. I have not hunted iwth the Arrowhead Bowhunters Alliance (ABA) in prior years. I have access to private land in one of their Duluth Hunt Areas (DHA) and was hoping to get any feedback from current or former members here. I have read all the stats and yes the deer harvest is lower year over year since inception but that doesn't scare me at all. There are a lot of deer still in Duluth. It does seem the registration process to get accepted is a little much but not too bad. I also see there are a lot more rules around Arrow ID, Stand ID, etc. which is fine but what i am looking for is just general feedback from it's members on the leadership, opportunities, etc. Thanks in advance and i am sure to check back in 2022 to see if anyone responds to this. Have a great turkey season everyone. I got mine last weekend.

01-May-21
I did it for quite a few years. It was a fun hunt and was run smoothly. Go for it.

28-Aug-21
If you have private land to hunt I would do it. I only missed the first year of the hunt and haven't missed a year since. Lots of fun and lots of deer even with the lower harvest numbers in the past few years.

• Sitka Gear