Big Dog 03-May-21
DanaC 03-May-21
Arrownoob 03-May-21
Lunker 03-May-21
DanaC 04-May-21
Lunker 04-May-21
hickstick 04-May-21
01-May-21
My wife, for whom I have utmost respect, just called me because she found a tick in her car, and wanted to know if “ticks travel in packs.” Which made me chuckle so I thought I’d write it in here. Of course I said that was silly. They travel in herds.

01-May-21
Well the herds and the packs musta migrated east cuz here in the land of there be dragons the lil buggers woulda froze their tic butts off. So they b gone outa here!

01-May-21
If you walk through a hatch you can get 20-30 at a time on you. I had at least that many in the nymph stage on my leg and the only way I knew was because they covered a spot on my leg the size of a dime.

01-May-21
Hilarious Jeb! Spike, thats a disgustingly true deal... nasty creatures.

02-May-21
I thought the correct term was 'covey'

02-May-21
Ticks have a strange social hierarchy and are blood suckers, both of which indicate their political predilection. Any resemblance to persons, parties or packs is purely coincidental. It's just too sad to say "LOL".

02-May-21
A group of baboons is properly called a 'troop' but some wags refer to it as a 'congress'. Bats are referred to as flocks, colonies or 'clouds.' (Not sure if there's a separate term for vampire bats. ) Porcupines come in 'prickles', a bunch of cockroaches is called an 'intrusion'. Considering where ticks have lodged themselves in my carcass over the years, that gets my vote ;-)

02-May-21
Interesting for sure. Did you know that a big bunch of deer is called a “fantasy?”

02-May-21
Yes Jeb, it is in my world.

02-May-21
I thought they were called a "murder" lol

03-May-21
I recently contacted a bowsiter from South Africa to give me an anti tick magic spell. It was expensive but I figured it would pay for itself with money saved on bug spray. I gave him all my credit card details I can’t wait to get into the woods and see if it worked! #goinggeronimo

03-May-21
Like a bunch of crows, I think "a Murder of ticks" is more appropriate....

03-May-21
a" terror" of ticks

03-May-21
Alliteration, I like it. ;-)

03-May-21
A “rack” of ticks

03-May-21
Tick tacks

04-May-21
A tack of ticks?

04-May-21
Sure why not