soapdish 02-May-21
soapdish 02-May-21
N8tureBoy 02-May-21
BBB 02-May-21
Notme 03-May-21
02-May-21

soapdish's embedded Photo
I remember the first time that our eyes met. She was a fawn doe and it was about 9 in the morning. I got down out of my stand and went for a little walk. I saw her, her mom and sibling coming towards me. I ducked next to a tree in anticipation. She was in the lead and picked me out, 50 yards away. I have seen her in the flesh and had pictures on camera over the years. Although I haven't seen her in a couple of years, thought she was gone. Our story started 8 plus years ago. It's cool to see or not to see the deer over the years. I'll see if I can find some older pictures.

02-May-21
Nice story soap, what part of the state? Has she had her own young? I can see why you thought she might be gone after no sightings for two years.

02-May-21
Coventry. I hunt 2 parcels about a mile apart. I would see her at one or the other lol. There is a lot of land in between and around. Funny you ask, not sure if she ever had any offspring over the years.

02-May-21

Here's the flip side.

02-May-21
Cool pics. 8+ years is amazing. You would think she would be more visible to predators/hunters. Especially since left flank pattern looks like a bull's eye.

02-May-21
Nice story,, thanks for sharing.

03-May-21
It is pretty cool when you get to know a specific deer...

• Sitka Gear