Arrownoob 06-May-21
slaco 06-May-21
slaco 06-May-21
hickstick 08-May-21
Big Dog 08-May-21
MA-PAdeerslayer 08-May-21
drslyr 09-May-21
05-May-21
Ever watch Dan Infalt videos? Lots of good info, and I know he’s pretty legendary, but I find his videos hilarious. These videos it says were made very recently, but somehow he makes them look like they’re from the 80’s with a VCR recorder. I love it.

05-May-21
Good stuff to learn with his vids. Definitely helpful. And you are not wrong, they do sorta feel like they were taped on VHS!

05-May-21
I just listened to him talk for a solid minute with the camera zoomed in on the whiskers on his cheek.

05-May-21
Dan iz the man!

05-May-21
Dan iz the man!

06-May-21
Dan is a teacher. He's also subliminally selling his sticks and stand but that's fine with me.

06-May-21
I love when he hunts, and he's using a bow older than mine (07 or 08). Something cool about seeing this guy hunt with basic gear (other than stand and sticks) on a hunting vid... rather than 2500 dollars worth of bow. which is funny, because I have zero issue with 2500 dollars worth of bow. It's just fun to see him using basic stuff, and be super successful. A good reminder.

06-May-21
I like watching him do a video where he walks through a swamp with jeans on and then at the end he’s selling tidewe waders with the tags still on as the best way to go through a swamp.

06-May-21
asdf

06-May-21
Yeah. His videos are great. Really entertaining and informative.

08-May-21
Sometimes he's a bit of a clown. I definitely don't like the fact that he frequently doesn't wear a harness, and he badmouthes Saddles....but you gave to admit he knows how to hunt the big bucks.

08-May-21
He had a fair vid comparing hang ons to saddles . Wears patriotic T-shirts . I've not seen him without a harness in his hunt vids but never see him with a lifeline. I guess some would discern clownage.

08-May-21
Can’t say much about the harness...just started religiously Wearing it last year or so. He is clownish tho lol

09-May-21
I love his antique camera equipment too. Some times i cant even tell what im lookin at.

• Sitka Gear