okarcher 10-May-21
mrelite 10-May-21
Shaft2Long 10-Sep-22
Elkslaya 13-Oct-22
smarba 15-Dec-22
ohiohunter 20-Dec-22
Dyjack 13-Jan-23
10-May-21
Drew a tag for Unit 32 during Jan 1-15. Most of the things I've been reading aren't good but nothing seems to be from the last few years. Anyone have any info on where to start, tips, private land that may have access for a fee, etc..

10-May-21
Can't tell you anything much but I can tell you to be ready for some very cold weather, of course it could be nice and mild but I have had some of the coldest January hunts you can imagine in that unit, Lol I have had a few sand storms as well!

11-May-21
good luck

10-Sep-22
How did the hunt go?

13-Oct-22
I’d shoot the first legal buck I saw and don’t look back. Used to be a decent unit but there are way too many rifle tags given……

15-Dec-22
Too many? They only issue 250 bow, 175 muzzle and 1250 rifle tags...plus unlimited private. That seems about right for a unit that holds a few hundred deer LOL

20-Dec-22

ohiohunter's embedded Photo
Barbary sheep tag changes from 2019 to 2020
Barbary sheep tag changes from 2019 to 2020
And then reduce lion tags! Who’s pulling the strings here?
And then reduce lion tags! Who’s pulling the strings here?
Oh no, those “biologist” are putting their worthless degrees to work finally. They cut about 7% of unit 32 tags LOL. If anyone is naive enough to think NM cares more about the ecosystem than their wallet take a look.

Please correct me if I’m wrong, I hope I am, but seems clear to me. Not to mention unlimited LO deer, Barbary, antelope AND unlimited elk in 34!

What will the cash grab claim next?

13-Jan-23
I noticed that too, Ohio.

+499 Barbary is bonkers.

Seems shady as shit.

• Sitka Gear