Jebediah 13-May-21
Jebediah 13-May-21
yiwone9983 08-Feb-24
Tmachado37 08-Feb-24
Jebediah 08-Feb-24
MA-PAdeerslayer 08-Feb-24
Jebediah 08-Feb-24
12-May-21
This is a ring-of-steps thing a lot like squirrel steps but a little cheaper. Anybody try these?

12-May-21

MA-PAdeerslayer's embedded Photo
MA-PAdeerslayer's embedded Photo
Little cheaper on western rivers Jeb lol.

13-May-21
Wow you’re not kidding. That’s quite a discount.

13-May-21
I was shocked ha. Only reason I posted it. It was like a shock gobble from a spring gobbler lol

13-May-21
Hawk really decided they could take a big bite out of the saddle market it feels like... Nice to see options like this coming along.

13-May-21
At the $50 price, they’re about half as much as “squirrel steps.” I think I heard that hawk was acquired by some big parent company—so now they’re like “big hunting.” I’m certainly not a zealot about it, but there’s a part of me that prefers to support the little guy. Also: I heard through the grapevine that “treehopper” is coming out with some kind of new ring-of-steps configuration, really curious to see it.

13-May-21
Although I just saw that a set of 4 (current-generation) “treehopper” steps is about $50. So that treehopper company is certainly not “big hunting,” and comparatively inexpensive.

08-Feb-24
Unleash your inner rapper in this high-stakes freestyle showdown. Friday Night Funkin invites you to prove your lyrical mettle as you face off against a medley of musically inclined foes, delivering slick rhymes while grooving to infectious beats.

08-Feb-24
So would you guys use these with a platform or instead of a platform?

08-Feb-24
I would use them while unleashing my inner rapper.

08-Feb-24
With machado. Never did a sit with just the ROS however some do

08-Feb-24
I exclusively use ring of steps. Screw-in steps where possible (rock-solid, simply can’t be beat), and “hang-n-30” steps (on a strap) otherwise.

• Sitka Gear