hawk-eye 15-May-21
horsethief51 16-May-21
horsethief51 16-May-21
horsethief51 16-May-21
Rut Nut 17-May-21
horsethief51 17-May-21
hawk-eye 18-May-21
13-May-21
Just wondering if everyone's still kicking. So far so good here. Bad year for spring Gobbler but the next couple of weeks should be some good hunting.

13-May-21
Yep- still here. Had a great 3 days of hunting out in western Pa on my buddy’s farm even though I did not kill a bird. I’m getting good at calling in stuff I can’t shoot! (Deer and hens all 3 days ;-)

13-May-21
I'm still here as well.

I've only been able to get out after gobblers once so far, opening morning. Had one going from daylight until around 7:30 am. He was about 3-4 hundred yards away on a ridge and wouldn't come in. I've been itching to get back out after gobblers and hit the trout streams but work, family commitments and the weather have kept me from both. Hopefully this coming weekend. Saturday for gobblers is looking so-so at best for my schedule right now but I'm at least hoping to hit the streams with my son on Sunday.

Hope everyone is enjoying themselves and staying safe!

13-May-21
Well I heard that the Pa bowsite forum if no one post today was to be closed down. Well we dodged a bullet.

Nut,, you what to go rattle snake hunting?

13-May-21
LOL! I think you know the answer to that! : )

13-May-21
Yes I didn't think you would refuse to go hunting anything. :) Pick you up Saturday. :)

13-May-21
Good after noon hunters. Been hard for me to get out but it's been enjoyable when I did. A week ago Thursday I was in the middle of three gobblers but with out a scatter gun or a blind end of story.

13-May-21

SIP's embedded Photo
SIP's embedded Photo
SIP's embedded Photo
SIP's embedded Photo
Had been a great turkey season...beautiful weather, beautiful scenery and all that taken for granted stuff...but nothin at all on the turkey killin side of things. Then as i was sittin in one of the most beautiful places with an amazing surrounding, i sent a buddy a simple prayer that just sorta rolled outta me. Its been a great turkey killin stretch since that moment. God is good. Enjoy your time afield, take it all in and try to remember how lucky we are to know of it and experience it even when the turkeys we chase dont seem to be reading “the script”. His script is already written and when its time...He will let you know....;^). Stay safe and keep after it fellas

14-May-21
That's great Jay....................pictures AND sentiment! All I have to say is AMEN! ;-)

I was thinking something similar in my blind last week as it slowly began to get light.

14-May-21

Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo
First light Saturday

14-May-21

Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo
My setup Thursday

15-May-21
I wondered where everyone was, missed one last Thursday with my longbow, haven't heard or seen a bird since lol . Shot right over his back, missed by inches, but more exciting than blasting them with a shotgun

16-May-21
Two birds taken here at the farm so far (not with archery equipment). Two guys from the Burgh here for Saturday morning. Lots of gobbling and other spring birds. Jakes close enough to shoot will get some time to learn to survive. Did the Clarion area gun/bow shop tour in the afternoon again. Chise brought his wife Paula and Zoey's boyfriend Mitch, the golden Retriever along. Had a great weekend.

16-May-21

horsethief51 's embedded Photo
These two dogs make quite a pair.

16-May-21

We did had a great time this past weekend.

17-May-21
Looks like it Art! I don't know who has it better you....................................or the dogs! ;-)

Hey Mike- keep at it! Sounds like you are getting closer................................

17-May-21
That was the longest Chise ever sat in a blind at one time. That big field is all greened up now.

18-May-21
Inches Rut Inches.

• Sitka Gear