XMan 31-May-21
Arrownoob 08-Jun-21
Proline 09-Jun-21
DanaC 11-Jun-21
DanaC 11-Jun-21
30 Feet Up 14-Jun-21
Lunker 17-Jun-21
13-May-21
I need 2 more cams not cellular. Regular SD kind witch ones do you like ?

13-May-21
I'm partial to Bushnells but haven't bought one in a few years. Fast trigger speed and take good video.

13-May-21
Just looked at Cabela's site, most Bushnells are heavily discounted, but have low ratings. Apparently quality has slipped. May try a few cheapos from Walmart.

13-May-21
That's what I had last year. Was looking to upgrade. This will b only the 2md year running cams. All years before were boots on the ground and history

13-May-21

MA-PAdeerslayer's embedded Photo
Try the Cabelas ones guys. They take fabulous pics and videos

13-May-21
I'm doing cabelas

13-May-21
I have a few videos is anyone is interesting in seeing that quality. Shoot me a message and i can email or text it over to you.

13-May-21
Victure hc300 50 to 70 bucks... good pics and video

13-May-21
MA-PA I just need the coordinates on that last photo to confirm

13-May-21
Eh. I had their coordinates twice this year. They both lived to tell about it both times. Didn’t even put my hand on my bow. I had bigger fish to fry from that stand that unfortunately (as I posted before) bedded onfront of me, 60 yards. Never got up till 11PM amd left me in a hemlock during a rain storm. they all made the winter from pics. However this year they might not be lucky enough to walk if they give me a shot. I’m hoping to go on a multi state tear this year and put some serious bone down. Here’s to hoping!

14-May-21
For a hundred bucks the Cabelas looks decent. Put one in the cart, just haven't pulled the trigger yet ;-)

https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/cabelas-outfitter-gen-3-30mp-black-ir-game-camera

14-May-21

Cougar's embedded Photo
Cougar's embedded Photo

14-May-21
What not pay $120 for a reveal and then not turn on cellular? That is, if your gonna go $100 anyway.

14-May-21
Noob I actually think my cabelas pictures are better than tactacam. Tactacam is my best cell cam picture however

15-May-21
Browning is my favorite Agree with Noob though your going to pay $100 for a nice Camera. Spend the extra few bucks for some Reveals keeps you and your Scent out of your honey holes

15-May-21
I mean you can find cheap camera later on camofire or clearance for under $50. And you can pay hundreds for cell cams. But if you are hovering around the 100-150 mark you can’t ignore the reveal.

15-May-21

drslyr's embedded Photo
drslyr's embedded Photo
drslyr's embedded Photo
drslyr's embedded Photo
drslyr's embedded Photo
drslyr's embedded Photo
drslyr's embedded Photo
drslyr's embedded Photo
Have some 5 yr old brownings still takin pics. They are in loc boxes in the private land in NY. Loadem up with lithiums and they run all yr. photo taken with fone off computer screen

15-May-21

Destroying my block I put out Sunday.

15-May-21

Shooter from last year. Big 8. Kickers on his bases. Probably measure P&Y last year. Hopefully he’s bigger this year!

31-May-21
Browning Strike Forces are very good non cellular reasonably priced camera. $125. If you want to pay big $ then reconyx are hands down best game cameras made but they are $350.

08-Jun-21
Tons of cameras on camofire today. Better to have 8 $50 cameras than one good $400 camera.

09-Jun-21
Agree on the Strike Force. Nice little camera. Got one last November for $99..............

11-Jun-21

DanaC's Link
On sale - except they're out of stock...

11-Jun-21
The Strike Force - various models - are still available on e-bay

14-Jun-21
Little costly, but I can't say enough about my Exodus. Great warranty, including for stolen cameras!

17-Jun-21
I got the Browning strike force dark ops

• Sitka Gear