Big Dog 20-May-21
Mattyboston7 22-May-21
Arrownoob 22-May-21
Big Dog 22-May-21
MA-PAdeerslayer 22-May-21
15-May-21

Mattyboston7 's embedded Photo
Hi, to whoever stole my blind snd my swivel chair from the public field behind consolidated plumbing you’re a real piece of shit. I have terrible arthritis and a broken foot. That blind was a gift to me from my wife for my 40th birthday. I can barely walk anymore and it took me a lot to set that up. It was there for 1 night. I’ll be watching and when I see you it’s on.

15-May-21
Ugh, that sucks man. I have no idea where that location is, but it totally blows when someone takes stuff.

Hope that you heal well and that karma lands a big buck for you this fall.

15-May-21
Pathetic criminal minds

15-May-21
People are ridiculous. Can’t even leave a blind out for one night to be able to turkey hunt out of it. Such a joke. I’m betting someone saw you put it out and snatched it after you left. Feel like taking it in the morning would be to big of a risk not knowing when someone’s heading in. Sorry you gotta deal with these a-holes mattyboston

15-May-21
Most people suck.

15-May-21
This blows my mind everytime I hear about it. Unfortunately, or fortunately, I would be very surprised if we have any of those type of clowns that frequent this site.

15-May-21
Lunker x 2 . Sorry brother.

15-May-21
So sorry, people like that are scum of the earth! I tend to agree with Hfc and would hope it's no one on here. Lunker,I disagree I think most hunters are good and honest people but the low life's always tip the scales to the negative with their dirty acts!

15-May-21
Fran I agree most hunters are genuinely good people people in general overall suck

15-May-21
That does suck bro. One time I got to my blind and it was gone but I found it blown in the corner of the field. If it weren’t for the missing chair I’d tell you to go back and look.

15-May-21
Sorry to hear about that. Its a longshot but check/ report to the local PD. Just maybe they checked out a vehicle in the area around the time you think it was stolen. Could the person have used the same access as you? Good luck!

15-May-21

17-May-21

Hi guys, thanks for the love. I got my gear back after tracking this idiots tire tracks right back to his barn. His name is John Cruz and he is a self righteous p.o.s. That came up with lie after lie trying to pay claim to public property. I was also accused of using the local cats and pets as target practice. The guys wife ripped my blind out of the ground with my chair locked to the frame inside damaging the wall material and brought it to the police station. What a day. They own Consolidated Plumbing. I was also told by a friend of mine how this guy tried to shut down a local barber shop for covid violations when the guy was cutting friends hair in the back room behind locked doors. Feel free to put them on blast.

17-May-21
Good trackin job Matty. Instead of a buck, you tracked a schmuck. Instead of a doe, it turned out to be some ho.

I’d flush twice!

Sorry it happened but glad you got your gear back.

17-May-21
Good to know never ever will I use or recommend that sheet bag to anyone !

17-May-21
What a scum bag. Glad you found it! Nice tracking job!! And does he know public land means it’s for the public? So long as it’s huntable you did no wrong. Hopefully consolidated plumbing is gonna replace the blind they ruined removing it without permission. Scum

17-May-21
There is a hunter harassment law in MA. You could call the EPO for a review. Probably won’t get anywhere with the local PD. Glad you got your gear back.

17-May-21

17-May-21
EPO's wont do anything either. I've become very disappointed with them recently. But you should still report it to the EPO's anyways so they have a record of him if nothing else.

17-May-21
If your local PD has it on report, get a copy of that and give it to the EPO's.

17-May-21
I’d get the Epos the report. And bring it to the local supply houses and plaster him and his picture.

17-May-21
I remember hearing that not a single person has ever been prosecuted (or whatever it’s called) in Mass under that hunter harassment law. Hope I’m wrong.

17-May-21
I’d believe it Jeb

17-May-21
There's a first time for everything. At the very least, having a 'history' of it on record would make it likelier if he pulls this crap again.

17-May-21
Yes, definitely true

17-May-21

Sunrise on the crime
Sunrise on the crime
Yah the cops were laughing, they grew up near these fools and suggested I never go to their house again because she’s so crazy even the police avoid her. I’ll be returning to the land and setting up a tree stand, taking the ladder sections down and putting my camera in another tree to catch em if they tamper with it. If anyone else wants to hunt the field pull up behind the junior senior high school in WB and take the foot path in the corner to the field. Archery only but good deer and Turkey spot. Enjoy letting this guy know we still hunt. Don’t move to rural areas and not expect rural stuff to be going down.

17-May-21
I’m tempted just to give em more tree stands to look at and hate Matty. I’m sure I got a few ratty ones I’d leave out there for a while lol!!!

17-May-21
I'm not far from there may b I'll camo up and just walk around. On second thought I don't think that's a good idea

17-May-21
Like I said at the top of the post !

17-May-21
Hahah. They might think your old lady hunting lunker ;) hahahah

17-May-21
Whatever I'll get interaction for sure

18-May-21
Pi. If you listened to any of the open forums about license increases your question was answered.

18-May-21
Z why ya gotta poke the bear. There is an app for that. And a thread or post and this isn't it. And some of us don't believe it was answered in a realistic nutz and bolts way. Sounds like your ok with it. I am not

18-May-21
Matty, Careful, ya never know about unstable people. It's my hope you find other spots with good access and normal people.

18-May-21
Big D my wife said that same thing to me yesterday. Uh oh could b trouble. O well when they ask tell them ....... ..he was a good man but yes we saw it coming

18-May-21
Screw that !! If it's a legal spot with deer and turkey I'd hunt it. Don't let this douche chase you out. Why should he win ? He's a public official. I'd make it known on his Twitter and Facebook. I'd definitely let the local epo know too.

18-May-21
Bowhunt, very true, I'm only suggesting to have more than one spot if possible. Does any hunter need this grief, especially when police avoid this DB ? Unfortunately this is how these whackos get their way most of the time in spite of being in the wrong. Can anyone think of a viable solution? I've dealt with this problem too and not to my satisfaction.

18-May-21
It seems pretty egregious for a local politician to be acting that way....

18-May-21
That guy is on a little power trip. It is probably the sole reason he ran for office. He's psychologically impoverished. He of all people should know better.

18-May-21
Would you say that someone prone toward thievery was “thieverous?”

18-May-21
Jeb, yes, but only at a wine tasting !

18-May-21
Did someone lock a swivel chair to his hair? Looks like it got ripped out damaging the wall material. #paisleyplumbing

18-May-21
Sounds like he was or hopes to be a state rep... I'd make a paper trail if they are "crazy" as you note the cop's described them to be. Just so that, should you have more issues, there is a list to have on your side with the authorities - that may help.

19-May-21
Guy looks like a total douche... Probably got stuffed in too many lockers in high school.

19-May-21
I have a better suite that I never where and yes total douche.

19-May-21
For sure ARLOW. He may still get stuffed in them at his “country club” hahaha

20-May-21
It seems to me this DB has all the prerequisites to rise to the top in politics. LOL

22-May-21
Thanks for the support fellas. This guy has no idea what’s coming. I’ve since moved to a nee spot but I’ll be returning there just to stir it up and get them on camera. The time has come for people to stop disrespecting outdoorsmen and making us seem like serial killers. So tired off the stigma attached to hunting and firearms. I’m newly back in this area. If anyone has active groups to achieve this please lmk.

22-May-21
I’d say some cheap trail cams would do it. Find someone with a garbage blind they want to donate. Set it up with an orange ribbon on it to catch their attention Put a few trail cams around. Tell epo there have been multiple incidents of theft, harassment, threats, slander, whatever else with photo evidence. Even if they don’t fine them they will go knock on their door and have a chat.

22-May-21
Arrow, you're right. The cam pics would show his inability to relate to the persuasions of all people.

22-May-21
It’s a very sh$tty situation, however could have been much worse. Out this way we had people (on private posted land) messing with tree stand pegs sticks and stand straps. Try finding that out at zero dark 30. Still no right to mess with your stuff Matty but at least you weren’t injured by their stupid antics!

• Sitka Gear