Teaspoon 20-May-21
Quinn @work 05-Dec-21
Flyfishfreak 22-Mar-22
Quinn @work 18-Apr-22
ohiohunter 18-Apr-22
Saddleupdave 20-Apr-22
ohiohunter 20-Apr-22
18-May-21
Putting out some feelers for auodad in units 29,30. Never hunted these critters before but looking forward to it and could use some advice. Not looking for pins to secret spots or anything like that. Areas to concentrate on, elevations, Unit 29vs30 for sheep. Whatever you got would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all.

19-May-21
I was looking for info on deer in unit 29 and came across a you tube video of a guy hunting the area. He said he saw a few auodad out there but no deer. I plan on scouting the area soon, I'll let you know what I see.

20-May-21
Thanks, I appreciate it.

05-Dec-21
Let us know how it went.

22-Mar-22
Unit 29/30 is the best barbary sheep hunt in NM , and its not unknown , heck most guys would tell another guy where to find sheep. But its also no secret that most the sheep are found in the nastiest of those units , and I still find it amusing how guys hunt right from their SxS utvs and then say they cant find sheep. This hunt is the best hunt IMO , it will test every bit of a person both physically and mentally . The October hunt during the rut is even better but I sure dont care to be in that country with all them buzz tails out , at least in December when its cold they are not as active...

18-Apr-22
Typical......ask for advice and then disappear and never let us know how the hunt went. Teaspoon where'd you go?

18-Apr-22
Oh well, since it’s the top of the thread… anyone got any good BB pics? I can’t kill one if my life depended on it. One day my buddy and I put in 13-14mi, I think we shoulda plopped our aces down and put in some solid time in behind the glass.

20-Apr-22

Saddleupdave's embedded Photo
Here you go
Saddleupdave's embedded Photo
Here you go

20-Apr-22
Take your pick, nice. Were there any big rams that stood out from the rest?

• Sitka Gear