Shaft 02-Aug-21
boly 02-Aug-21
Bucksnbulls 03-Aug-21
'Ike' (Phone) 08-Aug-21
BULELK1 18-Aug-21
KHunter 17-Dec-21
boly 22-Dec-21
25-May-21
Has everyone left Bowsite Utah? There seems to be no one responding to anything! Ghost town. Is it possible my device isn’t seeing any updates? Hello!

25-May-21
its pretty barren in here, nothing wrong with your device

25-May-21
Thanks Bowhiker. I was beginning to think I wasn’t seeing updates. It is sad to see so little chatter with hunting season upon us soon.

25-May-21
Whay tags do you have? I had crap luck in the draw and got box elder archery deer is all

26-May-21

Zim's Link
Agreed, pretty sparse on the Utah page. Not sure why. I live in IL now (moved for work) but head back every fall to hunt with my family whom still live in Salt Lake. Good luck this fall!

26-May-21
I did not draw my archery deer but the gods were smiling on me with a LE Archery Elk permit.

27-May-21
Heck yeah, good luck. What unit?

27-May-21
Dutton Unit Archery bull.

02-Jun-21
Dutton Archery is a challenging hunt but opportunities at a special bull. I had the tag in 2005 and took a 356 bull with my bow after 7 days of hunting that Rock Pile! Be in as good of shape as possible because the elevation will get you also. I lucked out and drew a LE Manti Muzzy Elk tag with 6 points this year and an archery buck tag for Pine Valley probably going to give the archery tag back to use my vacation days on LE hunt. Yes, been very quiet the last three years on the Utah page here.

03-Jun-21
yep, nothing going on for a couple of years now.

05-Jun-21
It has seemed to fade out over the years.

I try to come on and see what is happening about once a week.

Good luck, Robb

07-Jun-21
I had the Dutton Archery tag several years ago and got a 351 bull. The average big bull in that Unit is currently 330 or 340, although there are bigger bulls there. I am very familiar with the mountain. I am on it a big part of the summer. Being in Antimony helps with scouting. The most difficult part is getting a bull out of those nasty canyons. I have horses lined up in the event I need to get a bull out of a nasty spot or a long ways from a road. With the heat we have had the last few summers, getting an elk out ASAP may be vital.

02-Aug-21
Hey Robb, Good luck to you this year. Both of the old llama's gave up the ghost last year. Buddy and Echo now rest in peace on the farm. Thanks for sharing them with me. We had some great adventures together.

02-Aug-21
It would be good to see this light up again. I for one am really looking forward to the archery hunts this year.

03-Aug-21
Opening weekend is almost here. Good luck to all. Get a big buck or bull. Let’s blow this forum up with success pictures.

08-Aug-21
Hey guys a lil different, but still excited…Drew Box Elder Sharp-tailed grouse…Already checking out Walk-in areas and a call into Bio’s, but any other ideas greatly appreciated…Good luck this season!

18-Aug-21
Glad ya enjoyed the llama's for so many years Shaun

Buddy and Echo did well for sure.

Snow in the high country today and tomorrow! just in time for some quite Spot-n-Stalk for the wknd opener

Good luck, Robb

17-Dec-21
sites like hunt talk and a couple other have swallowed bowsite unfortunately...

22-Dec-21
I check the site occasionally but there seems to be no traffic.

• Sitka Gear