Woody 30-May-21
hawkeye in PA 31-May-21
Rut Nut 01-Jun-21
tobywon 02-Jun-21
Rut Nut 02-Jun-21
27-May-21

Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo
................I will see this happen in my lifetime! ;-)

29-May-21
Wonder how they are going to divvy them out. One at a time for x amount of time? Fill one tag, buy another? Sell them as fast as they can? I kinda like the mail in process. Folks have to put a little more effort into getting a tag. I can see folks going online, or to an agent and just buying tags whether the think they will use them or not. If it's online or from an agent, I'd favor fill one tag, then be eligible to buy another. I think there are too many tags out there that never get used.

29-May-21
double post

29-May-21
If it’s similar to what other states do the WMU’s with limited # of tags becomes a computerized lottery system for those tags- not first come first served.

If less tags are filled, PGC will allocate more the next year- just like they do now.

30-May-21
Computer lottery? Not sure if that would be putting tags in the right hands to manage the herd. I'm all for fill one tag, apply for another.

31-May-21
Good to see you smiling Mr. Perry:)

01-Jun-21
Thanks Jeff.................................if this passes I'm gonna have a big bonfire to burn those dang pink envelopes- then I will have a HUGE smile on my face! : )

02-Jun-21
Don't do that Perry, they could be worth something some day. Kind of like saving Wheat Pennies :)

02-Jun-21
I don’t care how much they’re worth......................I just wanna get RID of them! : )

• Sitka Gear