David Mitchell 14-Jun-21
babysaph 14-Jun-21
babysaph 14-Jun-21
Little Bear 14-Jun-21
Babysaph 14-Jun-21
Babysaph 14-Jun-21
09-Jun-21

Little Bear's embedded Photo
Correction to the flyer: Buck was taken in Mingo Co.
Correction to the flyer: Buck was taken in Mingo Co.
I don't visit here much anymore and it doesn't look like many do, but since there are a few, we want to use every means possible to get the word out about this event. If you need a reservation form, contact me.

09-Jun-21

Visit website for rules and classes
Visit website for rules and classes

Little Bear's Link
And here's one for the Big Buck Classic (on Saturday...same weekend/same location).

09-Jun-21
Thanks Ed, hopefully the non Facebook folks will see this here.

10-Jun-21
Thought I'd come back and mention Jim Casto has agreed to be the auctioneer for this event. Jim graciously filled in at the last minute at the last banquet due to the auctioneer being in a car wreck and unavailable to be with us. Several that visit this site will remember the fun listening to Jim at Cedar Lakes, so there's the added benefit of some guaranteed entertainment. Be sure to reserve your spot soon!

10-Jun-21
I think more visit than post . Lol

10-Jun-21
I always enjoyed Jim being the auctioneer. So how does that money shoot work? Are you shootings for 5k?

10-Jun-21
I always enjoyed Jim being the auctioneer. So how does that money shoot work? Are you shootings for 5k?

11-Jun-21
$5,000 split among 5 classes. I'd have to check rules on the website, but I think 1st is $600. Top 3 in each class win money.

11-Jun-21
Cool. Sounds good. Are the rules and classes on the website? I will look. I would like to shoot the longbow class. Thanks

14-Jun-21
Jim sure makes the auction lots of fun.

14-Jun-21
He does. I loved it.

14-Jun-21
Is this the same awards dinner and auction that used to be help in March? Are the items and hunts to be auctioned on the website? I will go look. Thanks.

14-Jun-21
JR - it will be a scaled down version of what is usually at the banquet. Trying to make up for having to cancel in March and we still wanted to recognize our members for success in the field, etc. I can't say for certain if we will have items posted on website. There is a Traditional class you can shoot in. Yes, all rules & regulations should be on the website.

14-Jun-21
Thanks so much.

14-Jun-21
Thanks so much.

• Sitka Gear