Olink 14-Jul-21
Rut Nut 23-Jul-21
Bowbender 24-Jul-21
Rut Nut 28-Jul-21
Rut Nut 30-Jul-21
Jethro 30-Jul-21
Rut Nut 30-Jul-21
14-Jun-21
I'll give them the benefit of the doubt since its the first day, but it took me 15 minutes in que before I could access the system, then my shopping cart crashed 3 times forcing me to do go through all but the que, over again. In all 45 minutes to get through it. Can't wait to see what the que wait time is next year when they go to antlerless tags online!!

14-Jun-21
Hi Chris,

Was that on line or in a store?

14-Jun-21
That’s why I do it at an issuing agent. Only issues I have are finding someone in sporting goods at Walmart to help me. I swear they wait til I come in to go on break! ;-)

14-Jun-21
Took me almost an hour to get mine. thought i had it complete one time and it said i didn't make any choices on my elk application when i had. This was supposed to be an upgrade over last year and it was a joke.

14-Jun-21
I went to a small gun store a few doors down. They were complaining about the workings of the system and the new printer paper not tearing off correctly. But I was the only person in the store and it only took me about 10 or 15 minutes and I got the regular license, archery, flintlock, bear, furtaker, and 2 dmap tags. Then I came home, got online, and bought 2 more dmap tags for up at camp. Looks like a new system there too, or just updated maybe, but it worked fine and that only took me a few minutes too. Those dmaps are selling out fast! I've got 5 deer tags already and the doe licenses haven't even gone on sale yet. Let me off the chain!

The owners of the sport shop said that all day long, any time they tried to print out a lifetime license for someone, the machine printed out every license, stamp, and tag not only for this year, but for every year previous that they've held the lifetime license... big super long strips... just wouldn't quit printing. They said the pgc went with the lowest bidder and this is what we got. Lol

14-Jun-21
under 10 minutes, no problems

14-Jun-21
Did mine tonight in 15 minutes on the phone. Woulda been quicker but had to research elk zones cuz u gotta pick em i guess? Thought i always selected a whatever is available option but guess not. Either way, tryin to figure out where on the wall imma put an elk mount…..(yeah right)

15-Jun-21
Got mine yesterday at the local sporting goods store. System only crashed once.

15-Jun-21
Took less than 10 mins on this computer. Printed out receipts just in case. Says the actual license will be sent in 7-10 days, wanted the receipt too. I usually go to Walmart so that I h ave everything in hand but wanted to try the new system this year for myself. That way when my Dad is online cussing about it not working I can show him what HE is doing wrong:)

15-Jun-21
I was online but some friends had troubles at Walmart. Maybe it will smooth out over time.

15-Jun-21
Yesterday I did mine online at 5:15 am. It took about 2 minutes you complete.

16-Jun-21
Breezed right thru my license purchase last evening.

24-Jun-21
10 days and nothing in the mail yet

24-Jun-21
Hmm, had to look when i posted. I must be at 9 days. Of course, I sent a check to MD Dec 20 and it arrived in March. Bank wouldn't cash it and I had to send another one. I could have walked it there faster.

24-Jun-21
I refuse to rely on snail mail..................always get it in person! I wanna walk out with everything in hand-except doe tags of course! : (

25-Jun-21
This is the first time I've tried this. Every other year I've gone to Walmart and walked out with everything.

25-Jun-21
Mine arrived today, took 9 days since online purchase.

13-Jul-21
Friend of mine ordered his on 23-June. As of last night, still hasn't received it. That's almost 3 weeks. I guess when the PGC heard folks questioning if the system can't get anymore screwed up, they saw it as a challenge.

14-Jul-21
Bought mine on-line right before I left for a vacation. Was in the mailbox when I got home, Way easier than dealing with the folks at Walmart who always have a line of people when I get there.

14-Jul-21
What, your Walmart actually has somebody working in the sporting goods section? I can't tell you when I've seen someone behind the sporting goods counter at the local Walmarts...

23-Jul-21

Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo
In our local paper

24-Jul-21
NIC has 20 years of experience. Now, is that 20 years of experience. Or, 1 year of experience 20X. There is a diff. And by the way if the number of transactions is the issue, obviously someone didn't understand the requirements.

28-Jul-21
Exactly! I didn’t know it was a new vendor..............

30-Jul-21
This new Hunt/FishPa site is one giant CLUSTER F***! I tried to get into the system 3 times this morning to check doe license availability and when I clicked on the link it kicked me out and said my information was not valid! Even though I got in to the main page with the same info. Very frustrating! : (

We should NOT have to plug in all our info just to check the doe tag availability!

30-Jul-21

Jethro's Link
You can view it from the PGC website. Click on the "antlerless application availability" link and it takes you to HuntFish and shows quota remaining without having to input your information.

30-Jul-21
Ok- thanks Jethro! I was on the PGC Antlerless page and it said to click on the HuntFishPa link!

• Sitka Gear