Rut Nut 22-Jun-21
LostNwoods 03-Aug-21
Bob McArthur 04-Aug-21
Ursus Hunter 04-Aug-21
Rut Nut 04-Aug-21
Ursus Hunter 04-Aug-21
Rut Nut 04-Aug-21
18-Jun-21
Anybody read thru it yet? The way I am reading it, you can now only apply for 1(one) antlerless tag per round- period! No more applying for say a 2D tag AND a 5C tag in the second and third rounds........................................

And I hear there is alot of confusion about the 6 tag limit............................a buddy works in Dunham's selling hunting licenses and he says everybody wants 6 pink envelopes now thinking they are going to get 6 tags.

ANybody else hearing the same?

18-Jun-21

Rut Nut's Link
here is the link

18-Jun-21
You can get 1 on 7/12, 1 on 8/2, 1 on 8/16 and then 3 on 9/13. By mail only during July and August. Mail or in person at country treasurer for 9/13.

18-Jun-21
I think you are interpreting that wrong, Jethro.

It says: "One application per hunter per round. Up to two applications per hunter in the unsold, first round, if hunter did not receive license in the regular first round. Up to three applications per hunter in second round unsold, if hunter did not receive license in the previous rounds."

I read that as you can only apply for 2 tags in the first unsold tag round IF you did NOT apply in the first round and get awarded a tag in that initial round. ANd likewise you can only apply for 3 tags in the Second round IF you did NOT apply and receive tags in the previous rounds.

18-Jun-21
Rut, I will be expecting a report in person the next time I see you.

18-Jun-21
I have an e-mail in to the PGC for clarification Art- I will give you a full report when I come out there! ;-)

18-Jun-21

Jethro's embedded Photo
Jethro's embedded Photo
The way I read it is 1 tag for each mail in round is correct. That would be the July and 2 August rounds. Then September 13 anything leftover goes on sale for walk in or mail in purchase. At that point you can buy 3 to give you your limit of 6.

19-Jun-21
Makes you wonder what genius thought of that system.

19-Jun-21

19-Jun-21
Yes-that’s the way I read it too Jethro. I thought you originally said 2 on 8/2 and 3 on 8/16..................

21-Jun-21
Old way seemed much better than this.

21-Jun-21

Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Apparently the PGC doesn’t even know how it used to work! This is the response I got to my e-Mail asking for clarification..................(And my response to their “clarification” above it)

21-Jun-21
Perry, It’s one tag per round. No exceptions. You can’t send for those additional 5C tags.

22-Jun-21
Ok- so the process is NOT “normal!” ;-)

THANKS Dave!

03-Aug-21
Well the state is pumping in more money into stamps and mail in. Think about it.

04-Aug-21
I was awarded my second antlerless tag yesterday.

04-Aug-21
I was awarded my first round 3D tag Thursday July 15th. I may have help from Aliens as I mailed it from base of Devils Tower, Wyoming. Post Office was in the Shadow of the Tower. Second was awarded today, this was sent from NORAD PO in Colorado Springs.

Sounds 'Normal' to me

04-Aug-21
LOL! : )

You could have left them with me, Bob..................I went back to the Pike Co. treasurer this year so I put them in the “Antlerless Apps Only” slot at the Milford P.O....................could have dropped yours in there too.

04-Aug-21
They actually have a Slot just for Doe tags? That is a Rural Post Office. I had to explain to the woman @ Devils Tower what the large Pink envelope was for. She laughed!

04-Aug-21
Yep-LOL! : )

I remember that P.O. Bob.................. Scott and I stopped there on the way back from Montana in 2011.

Let me know when you get back to Pike Co...................we’ll have you over for a bbq!

• Sitka Gear