horsethief51 10-Jul-21
horsethief51 10-Jul-21
Rut Nut 10-Jul-21
horsethief51 11-Jul-21
horsethief51 11-Jul-21
horsethief51 11-Jul-21
Rut Nut 12-Jul-21
27-Jun-21
Pinehill's campout and traditional shoot is July 9, 10, 11 this year near Kennerdell, PA. Campers can arrive Thursday evening. This is located in Venango County south of Route 322 and (the other) Cranberry, PA. There will be the usual venders. Come and renew or sign up for the UBP at the Chise's Bow tent. Kathy and I will be camped out in front of Ron's house.

27-Jun-21

horsethief51 's embedded Photo
There will be a breakfast/lunch truck on location everyday that does double duty as an ice cream stand. Stay tuned for more information.

27-Jun-21

28-Jun-21
Best place for info is their Facebook page: Pinehill Sportsman Club or call Ron at 814-673-9178. address is 1040 Coal City Rd., Kennerdell, PA. 16734.

Early Birds may arrive after Noon Wed. first official day starts at 6 AM Thursday, 7/8/21.

08-Jul-21
We pulled in around 3 PM yesterday and there were lots of people here already. It rained but we didn't float away. LOL. Still lots of room. I will post pics as the fun takes place. Stop at my table and say hi. Vendors will be here.

08-Jul-21
Have fun Art! Looking forward to the pics............

08-Jul-21

DWF Leather is here.
DWF Leather is here.
It stopped raining, many vendors are here and 75 campers and shooters have arrived. Should be nicer tomorrow and beautiful on Saturday.

08-Jul-21
Where’s Chise?

08-Jul-21
Chise has been here since we got here. We are in the same vendor tent. We had dinner together, big cook out for a dozen people. Ed and Diane got here later. It cleared up with a light wind and the humidity and temp dropped. Great sleeping weather tonight. More people will be arriving.

09-Jul-21
Sounds good Art! Have fun and tell everybody I said “Hi!”

I would stop and say “Hi” on my way to Ohio tomorrow, but y’all would probably not appreciate a 5am wakeup! ;-)

09-Jul-21
Right!

09-Jul-21
We are all wearing sweatshirts this evening. All sleeping with the windows closed tonight.

10-Jul-21
It’s 5:08am and I’m passing the Emlenton exit on I-80 .............did you hear me honking my horn Art? ;-)

10-Jul-21
So that's what woke us up. Had to pee anyway. Lots of day shooters and all the vendors are here. 114 targets, lunch, dinner and ice cream wagon. Some great new stickbow makers are here.

10-Jul-21

Mark Mace is here with some nice Bear recurves and accessories.

10-Jul-21

Jerry Dewese from Maryland has some nice new bows.

10-Jul-21

ubp's newest member. Nick from Cameron County.

10-Jul-21
Welcome Nick!

Looks good Art!

11-Jul-21

Wolf Paw Bows.
Wolf Paw Bows.
UBP member Dana with Jerry (seated).
UBP member Dana with Jerry (seated).
Dennis the leather guy.
Dennis the leather guy.
Better Pictures without me in them.

11-Jul-21

L to R: UBP Members Jack Walker, Art Keefer, Ron Himes
L to R: UBP Members Jack Walker, Art Keefer, Ron Himes
Several Years ago Chise Bows donated one of his bows to Pine Hill so that they could raffle it off. It was designated as "The Traveling Bow." The winner gets to keep it for one year, shoot and hunt with it, then bring it back to next year's campout where it is again raffled off for the next lucky winner to do the same. This year I finally won the bow so now I will be using it to try to harvest some game. So far UBP Member, Jack Walker, has been the only one to get anything.

11-Jul-21

It was a great event even though it rained. Over 220 people attended. I renewed 3 UBP members and got 3 new members. The band was great last evening. NIce to see and visit with people we only see once a year.

12-Jul-21
Well CONGRATS Art! That’s really cool you won the “Travelling bow!” That’s a great idea!

Well, glad y’all had a great time! Will see you in a few days......................can’t wait to be back at the Keefer farm for some “pre-season” activities! ;-)

• Sitka Gear