Tundra 23-Sep-21
Dale Hajas 23-Sep-21
Rut Nut 23-Sep-21
Dale Hajas 23-Sep-21
Dale Hajas 23-Sep-21
Dale Hajas 23-Sep-21
Rut Nut 23-Sep-21
29-Jun-21
Anyone going? I went to STAR and enjoyed the weekend so I’ll be heading back up in a couple weeks. Lots of folks attended and the entire park around the lodge was full. There’s talk of opening up the fields upon entry for ETAR camping. Got to see Leon Stewart, Mahantango many bowyers, vendorsand the PAW Fellers. Most of all I bothered Scot Robertson a lot lol

30-Jun-21
My wife and I will be there Saturday. We're keeping our reservations at the B&B in Cherry Springs so it will be quite a commute. Going to scout out other lodging for next year.

30-Jun-21
Took me 3 hrs to get here- 1 hr less than Denton Hill. Dont know if you've ever been here. I’ll warn you the last 30 miles have zero cell reception and lots of critters on beautiful windy country roads. There is nothing around lol There is a small motel/bar/restaurant at the entrance, looks very quaint, very small. I was told the the resort bunk house is just that a bunk house. If I can get in, Ill run around naked after a Taco Bell breakfast and Im sure It’ll be empty next year:) The motel on the property I think has 10 rooms im sure its already rented a year ahead.

We could all stay with Gimpy?

30-Jun-21
I was at the original STAR, and drove past Sawmill many times. No civilization until Wellsboro.

Bob's camper............thoughts of Animal House come to mind. Awesome!

01-Jul-21
Guess I might need to bring a curtain, a fire extinguisher and goggles now. The list grows coffee..............;)

01-Jul-21
Ha! I brought the coffee last week! Bring a medical kit lol

08-Jul-21
I'll be there Thursday and 3

14-Jul-21

Dale Hajas's embedded Photo
Ill be heading up thursday am. Looks like Im going it alone again as Jareds been making beer like crazy and has to work. At this point hes working next weekend. Ill be in my Newer White F150 probably near the basketball court. Look for my camp banner, stop and say hello!

23-Sep-21
I group of us went we had a great time a little different at Saw MILL> I think they will work out some of the major bugs they had next year it will be much improved. I think Saw Mill location is better it has more room and the courses are spread out. Next year they will have the chair lifts running that will be nice. Such a great event.

23-Sep-21

Somerset county
Somerset county
Where did you camp? We were up in the field, which surprisingly ended up very nice. Bunch of wild Hungarians kept us laughing :) Then Some Fb outlaw named Bob Mac found us. Lol cant hide in a field:) Bob McArthur was down in the mud arena with his buds

My 1st pic up above Bill, is from STAR and I got to camp next to the BB court. . I cant wait until next years shoots! This pic is from Last weeks camp at Squirrel-a-palooza. Next year Look for the tent or my camp banner and introduce yourself!

23-Sep-21
Nice camp Dale- did you bring your snowmobile? ;-)

23-Sep-21

Saturday am
Saturday am
Hayl it was in the 80’s Last weekend. Check out the morning pics-2 different days.

23-Sep-21

Dale Hajas's Link

23-Sep-21

Sunday am

23-Sep-21
I thought that was your snowmobile cover.............. : )

• Sitka Gear