Rut Nut 31-Jul-21
Rut Nut 02-Aug-21
Woody 02-Aug-21
Teeton 03-Aug-21
Rut Nut 03-Aug-21
19-Jul-21
Anybody get their tags yet that sent in to West Chester

19-Jul-21
I sent mine to Pike and got the tag in the mail by Saturday! Was absolutely SHOCKED to have it in less than a week!

19-Jul-21
Mine was fast out of west chester last year. not so this year

20-Jul-21
Nothing from Berks yet

22-Jul-21
My check was cashed in Clarion County, but no pink envelope back yet.

22-Jul-21
I send them in and all I can say is I always get my tag back before the season opens.

I know the County gets some money for issuing doe tags. I hope if tags go on line,that they keep the now about 1000 acres open to hunting in my area.

29-Jul-21
Doe tag from Berks arrived in the mail today.

30-Jul-21

Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Ready to go!

As many times as I've done this I STILL get nervous I did something wrong or forgot to do something! : (

30-Jul-21
"As many times as I've done this I STILL get nervous I did something wrong or forgot to do something! : ( "

Same here. I don't relax until my check clears and/or I can confirm the tag was issued.

31-Jul-21
I got my pink envelope WITH my doe tag in it for 2-D today. The miracle was that the Clarion county treasurer's office never removed the transfer tape and sealed the envelope up. I wonder how many more were not sealed and how many people got an empty pink envelope?

31-Jul-21
Oh geez!

02-Aug-21
I checked at lunchtime and I was awarded my 3D tag this morning. Now we'll see how long it takes to show up in the mail.

02-Aug-21
Still waiting for the 5C tag from West Chester. Shows up on my "purchased" licenses. Sent to Doylestown for a 5D this round.

03-Aug-21
When the over the counter tags go in sale on September 13th, can you still mail in for a tag or do you got to go to the treasurer office??

Edit, Never mind, I found the answer. You can still mail them in.

03-Aug-21
IF you trust the snail mail to get it to you in time! ;-)

• Sitka Gear