Matte 26-Jul-21
KSBOW 29-Nov-21
crestedbutte 29-Nov-21
sitO 29-Nov-21
Koog 30-Nov-21
25-Jul-21

Thornton's embedded Photo
Thornton's embedded Photo
Sutherland Archery in Eldorado has a full line of Sitka Gear now.

25-Jul-21
Is Sitka the clothing that helps keep you warm? If so that stuff is expensive and out of my price range.

25-Jul-21
No idea. I dont buy it because a jacket costs as much as a decent rifle and I have a tendency to annihilate clothing on barbed wire fences. Just trying to get some support for a little known, well stocked archery shop.

25-Jul-21
I was against buying it for years. Then purchased a set for an Elk Hunt and have never looked back. Its like going to payless shoes and getting some pro wings or going to a Academy and getting Asics Gels for the first time. Still on first set 5 years later

26-Jul-21
We used to stop at that store every year heading up to Beloit. Most of the time we didn’t need anything, i still liked to o look around.

26-Jul-21
I’ve wanted to purchase Sitka for several years... the sticker shock always makes me walk away. I look at it almost every year. Even on clearance.

I wait for cheaper stuff to go on clearance... and yes even Walmart crap. I used to like to “match”, but anymore I don’t even care about that. If it’s cheap, and keeps me comfortable I’ll use it. Experience has taught me movement, or lack thereof, is more important than camo pattern. I’m not making TV shows.

Like Thorton, the way I hunt, it’ll usually need tossed after one season... and I don’t hunt that much anymore.

26-Jul-21
It’s is very good clothing. I bought my first set in 2012 and it’s still perfect and I use it a lot. I bought my second set last year. I get it for cost so it’s doesn’t hurt the wallet so bad. It’s comfortable and quality at its best.

26-Jul-21
Chicks dig it

26-Jul-21

crestedbutte's embedded Photo
crestedbutte's embedded Photo
I’ve heard that most fellas that buy it and wear it feel like this?

26-Jul-21
It's true Jason, and I'll let you attend my balls

26-Jul-21

26-Jul-21
No thanks…fairy god grandmother already has, HA!

26-Jul-21

Slate's embedded Photo
Slate's embedded Photo

26-Jul-21
Not sure you are clear about attending balls?

26-Jul-21
Pretty sure you grasp the "idea" Dave

26-Jul-21
:} :}

26-Jul-21
Hahaha that is funny right there.

29-Nov-21
Its a game changer in my opinion. I look at this way I would have no way bought in my 20s , was a lot harder on gear at that point. In my 40s I expect it to last a long time, and just FYI for those considering Sitka customer service is second to none in my opinion. Had a pair of stratus pants that I ripped on a fence completely my fault. Contacted them let them know what happened, by end of conversation they had another pair on the way.

29-Nov-21
Based on the other thread titled “Anybody Run Across This Guy” you can save yourself $1,200 by just going to Atwood’s, Orchelins, Farm & Tractor Supply and buying yourself some tough $10 tan or grey pants, shirts and hat and kill 200 inch deer from the ground all day long on KS public lands.

29-Nov-21
KUIU has a big sale going on right now, good stuff like Sitka if not better

30-Nov-21
I checked the prices year after year much like mostly everyone on this thread, although I can afford it, I sure can't see forking over that much money. I found another company called Pnuma I believe and they had the previous years pants on sale for around 70+ bucks so I invested in them. Every part of your legs are covered in a material that stretches which is kind of cool. The crotch is gusseted and the pocket have a rubber coated zipper, snaps have a coating also. They are quiet and light but you need to start donning some lightweight johns when the temps start dropping into the 30's. But, they haven't held up to stomping thru even the lightest of briars and I don't believe they'll make it more than 3 years because of the picking. Maybe the folks who regularly purchase them don't mind that but I'd like to find something that gets me 10 years or more. The shirt, I felt like I'm heading to the disco (if anyone here remembers that day). They feel like silk and are very flimsy, I ended up using it as an outer garment covering 1 or 2 other layers. They do stand up to a light mist and dry somewhat quickly. All in all, for two pairs of pants and 2 shirts, I spent nearly about 170 dollars, but I did get a really neat duffel bag to carry it in. Do I think its worth it? Well considering the garbage you find everywhere now, and how the prices keep rising on that so called garbage, the price is somewhat comparable and if I get at least 5 years out of them I'd be happy.

• Sitka Gear