Randolph County Illinois Lease
Illinois
Contributors to this thread:
3Booners 08-Aug-21
ILBow288 09-Aug-21
3Booners 09-Aug-21
Deer hunter 01-Feb-22
08-Aug-21
2 Seperate Leases near Chester, IL One is close to 300 Acres, probably half tillable and half timber. This Farm is thick with a lot of draws and fingers, Little Mary’s River runs through it. I have personally taken 3 deer over 170” over the past 8 years. 5 small Imperial Clover Plots are in place. If u hunt this Farm u won’t want to give it up. We have more than we need so leasing a few of our Farms. $7500.00 for this one Full Year Lease. 2nd Farm is also about 300 acres just not a lot of timber, but is surrounded by Big Timber and very secluded. Farmer let’s us buy crops on this one. There was a 220” killed 1/2 mile down the road from it 4 years ago. $2750.00 for this one Full Year Lease. Serious Inquiries only please. You can call or text me for details, have lots of trailcam pics. Jeff….304-437-0403

09-Aug-21
Hows this work Jeff? Do you own the property or are you sub-leasing it?

09-Aug-21
No we don’t own, we have leased them both for many years. We are lucky the Farmers we lease off of are good to us. Long term a possibility if u like them, we have another 1000 Acres or so and we just have too much for the 3 of us. These are Great Farms, Normally we will have at least 1 Booner on them every year. If serious about it just call or text me. I have lots of trail cam and kill pics.

01-Feb-22
Just wondering if you have any leases available . Randolph county Illinois

• Sitka Gear