babysaph 17-Aug-21
Little Bear 17-Aug-21
hookman 24-Dec-21
Hebasst1 29-May-22
Hebasst1 29-May-22
16-Aug-21

1buckurout's embedded Photo
1buckurout's embedded Photo
I regret to inform you that long time WVBA member, Jerry Lanier of Point Pleasant, WV has passed away due to complications from Covid-19.

I first met Jerry at the Big Bend Bowhunters Club many years ago. He was a great fellow and an excellent bowhunter who became a decades long dear friend.

17-Aug-21
Prayers for his family ….. hate to see the next round of this virus

17-Aug-21
Jerry E. Lanier, 64, of Point Pleasant, passed away Sunday, August 15, 2021, at Cabell Huntington Hospital in Huntington, WV.

He was born January 27, 1957, in Point Pleasant, a son of the late Marvin C. Lanier and Amanda E. "Nookie" (Fadeley) Lanier.

Jerry was a member of the First Church of the Nazarene in Point Pleasant. He was a graduate of Point Pleasant High School Class of 1975, a member of the West Virginia Bow Hunters, NRA and was an avid outdoorsman. He retired from the Mason County Schools as a mechanic.

He is survived by a brother, Jimmy (Bessie) Lanier of Southside; sisters, Janice (Marcus) Rice of Southside, Judy (George) McCoy of Ladson, SC and Julia Lanier of Radnor, OH; special friends, Jean Gonzales, Earnest Trent and Amber Tatterson; and several nieces and nephews.

A funeral service will be held at 2 p.m. Thursday, August 19, 2021, at the First Church of the Nazarene in Point Pleasant, with Pastor Doug Hendrixson and Pastor Jim Ellis officiating. Burial will follow at the Beech Hill Cemetery in Southside. Visitation will be from 6-8 p.m. Wednesday at the Wilcoxen Funeral Home in Point Pleasant.

Condolences may be expressed to the family and memories may be shared by visiting www.wilcoxenfuneralhome.com.

17-Aug-21
I'll keep the family in my prayers

17-Aug-21
Prayers sent to my family. He was my age. Life is short.

17-Aug-21
Jerry was a great guy and some of our members have his hand-crafted rocking horses as family heirlooms from his many donations to past banquets. He will really be missed.

24-Dec-21
A dear friend of mine , he has went to the great place in heaven.

29-May-22
Sometimes your writer delivers the final copy of your assignment without meeting your expectation [url=https://writemypaper.help/]www.writemypaper.help/[/url] . If you are not satisfied with the level of the assignment writing service you received here, take advantage of the free revision policy. If you still feel dissatisfied after the revisions, then, you can request the money-back option.

29-May-22
Sometimes your writer delivers the final copy of your assignment without meeting your expectation [url=https://writemypaper.help/]www.writemypaper.help/[/url] . If you are not satisfied with the level of the assignment writing service you received here, take advantage of the free revision policy. If you still feel dissatisfied after the revisions, then, you can request the money-back option.

• Sitka Gear