Mathewsphone 30-Aug-21
Jordanathome 30-Aug-21
Treeline 31-Aug-21
Ermine 31-Aug-21
Jaquomo 01-Sep-21
Shredder 01-Sep-21
JohnMC 01-Sep-21
30-Aug-21
What a fantastic new CBA magazine. A far cry from the little 8 page black and white issues from days of yore. Fantastic job, Matt and Trevon!!!

30-Aug-21
I agree with your Lou it look awesome very professional

30-Aug-21
Agreed.....each issue has gotten more professional and more impressive. However, in today's day and age I am happy with an electronic mag and don't need the physical version......I'd like to see CBA give members an option and try to save a few bucks on printing fewer of these......they can't be cheap. Then CBA can make a few extra bucks off those of us who elect electronic media only.........

31-Aug-21
Agreed. Definitely a far cry from the days of yore! Well done CBA!

31-Aug-21
They are doing awesome. Looks great! Love all the great photos

01-Sep-21
The advertising likely pays for most of the added cost of publication. I would pay a higher membership price for a pub of this quality.

01-Sep-21
Thanks for the recognition fellas. You all inspire us to make a great magazine. Don't forget to submit your photos to [email protected].

Good luck, be safe and fulfill all of your hardwork, planning, and practicing by notching your tags this year.

01-Sep-21
Jordan the morning constitutional is just not the same reading a magazine on your phone. I've got to have the paper version. I agree the magazine has been great.

• Sitka Gear