Contributors to this thread:
BryanMN 03-Sep-21
RD 06-Sep-21
Djl 07-Sep-21
Knife2sharp 08-Sep-21
12yards 09-Sep-21
Starfire 10-Sep-21
03-Sep-21
Greetings all, I just moved to Minnesota from Arizona and I’m originally from North Dakota. Trying to learn the new rules and also what works best up here in Minnesota for bow hunting. Just wanted to introduce myself and looking forward to spending time here on the form and learning from y’all Trying to learn the new rules and also what works best up here in Minnesota for bow hunting. Just wanted to introduce myself and looking forward to spending time here on the form and learning from y’all

06-Sep-21
The best thing to do is a synopsis, you can get one anywhere they sell licenses and read it carefully. There are a lot of different regs depending on where you plan on hunting. Good luck!

07-Sep-21
Welcome, where about in MN did you relocate to?

08-Sep-21
I grew up in MN and moved to WI back in '02. MN is really a diverse state when it comes to biomes and population densities, of people and wild game. Same goes for public land, it depends on location. You typically won't find huge tracts of private land either, like you find out West or in some of the other mid-west states to the South. Then there's the wilderness areas in the North/Northeast, low human presence, but not the ideal habit for deer to be in abundance, plus the wolf population.

09-Sep-21
Where do you live?

10-Sep-21
what works best for bowhunting is to sit as long as you can... then sit a little longer.

• Sitka Gear