Koog 21-Sep-21
Babysaph 21-Sep-21
Babysaph 21-Sep-21
07-Sep-21

Koog's embedded Photo
Big 8, WOW!
Koog's embedded Photo
Big 8, WOW!
I was heading to Alderson 3 weeks ago and I happened upon a really nice buck standing along side Wolf Creek. I had to stop and watch him as he was watching something that caught his attention on the other side of the creek. I continued on, bought my groceries and was coming home and came upon two really nice bucks standing 15 yards on the left side of the road. The first was really nice, guessing high 130s but the one in front was a mega nice buck. I actually pulled up right beside them but I could not take my eyes off his G2's. A few days later my neighbor shows me a trail cam pic and asks me if was this the bucks I saw and sure enough it was. Kudos to the lucky guy who gets a shot at this one. The picture I know came from NW Monroe county just outside of Alderson. I know I've been getting some awesome bucks this year, not quite this one but good solid mid 130's.

07-Sep-21
Who knows, maybe I may see him when they start cruising for that last doe in late November. I saw him 3 miles down the road. Big IF, but crazier things have happened.

07-Sep-21
or some good ole boy will get him one night. Good luck buddy

17-Sep-21

Ron Miller's embedded Photo

17-Sep-21

17-Sep-21

Babysaph's embedded Photo
Babysaph's embedded Photo

17-Sep-21

19-Sep-21

JayD's embedded Photo
JayD's embedded Photo
Little ways from WV but saw this guy while we were sightseeing thru Royal Gorge yesterday.

20-Sep-21
Nice

21-Sep-21
I believe we in for some nice bucks this year, I got pics of 3 or 4 nice 10's this year which all are shooters. Yesterday morning I had a nice 3 year old 10 and a 4 walking thru the yard, the 10 needed 1 or more years before he's ready. Now if I can get one before the acorns fall and it looks like another good acorn year.

21-Sep-21
Good luck buddy

21-Sep-21
Good luck buddy

• Sitka Gear