bas 11-Sep-21
grizzly63 11-Sep-21
Dakota 12-Sep-21
bas 12-Sep-21
Dakota 12-Sep-21
DR 13-Sep-21
Ratoney 18-Aug-22
11-Sep-21
I am considering a trip to South Dakota to hunt antelope with a bow in August/September 2022. I haven't decided whether I will be going on public land, private land by trespass fee or permission, or booking an outfitter. Any suggestions for an outfitter if I decide to go that route, or tips to gain access to private land?

11-Sep-21
You could always ask permission? Dakota 79 is a good guy. He might be able to help you out. There are always the Walk In Areas. Harding county or Fall River county would be my choice.

12-Sep-21
If you decide to go the guided route send me a message and I'll see if we have any openings that work for you. There is tons of walk in public hunting in the Northwest corner of the state I am familiar with also if you would like some options there.

12-Sep-21
Thanks for the tips on areas to focus on. I will keep your info Randy and pm you around the end of the year after I have decided which route I want to pursue. I am assuming you are the owner of or associated with Routier Outfitting by Buffalo?

12-Sep-21
Yes sir

13-Sep-21
Highly recommend going with Randy Routier's Outfitting on private. Too many on public up there already IMO.

18-Aug-22
Does anyone know when they announce the draw results for rifle antelope?

• Sitka Gear