hawkeye in PA 26-Sep-21
horsethief51 26-Sep-21
HARRY CARRY 27-Sep-21
horsethief51 27-Sep-21
HARRY CARRY 28-Sep-21
Rut Nut 30-Sep-21
tom andrews 30-Sep-21
26-Sep-21
Just letting folks in the Ohio, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania region know that Tom Mellott, of the Pawhatten/Clarington Ohio area, passed away today, Saturday, September 26. He was in his mid 60s....

Tom had been dealing with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. He went home to "Hospice Care" last week. His very close friend, John P., let me know of his passing today....

Tom was well known in the Traditional Archery circles of this region. Looking like Grizzly Adams, with an unmistakable handshake and bearhug, he had a grand laugh and way about him that was far beyond unique. Memorable, it most certainly was!

As a Traditional Archer, very few folks shot with the same levels of ability, yet, he never used that as a basis of boasting, or one-upsmanship... More of a quiet mentor was his way.

Far more folks knew Tom much better than I did, but once he befriended you, you remained friends for life.

I am hoping any of his friends who read this, that someone may have a photo of Tom to share to this thread. Folks may not have known his name, but, seeing him, you would know Tom.

Please keep Tom's family...wife, daughter and grandchildren, in your thoughts....

26-Sep-21
Prayers and condolences for family and friends.

26-Sep-21
Is Tom the guy who usually made the turkey shoot finals at Pinehill? If so, we missed him this year.

27-Sep-21
Art, yes, one and the same....

27-Sep-21
Sorry to hear. He was a good sport and a great guy.

28-Sep-21

HARRY CARRY's embedded Photo
HARRY CARRY's embedded Photo

30-Sep-21
Didn;t have the pleasure of knowing him, but prayers to the family and friends!

30-Sep-21
Great guy. Always willing to help everyone with archery. Would shoot at Moundsville, be in the lead, then drop out and let someone else win. Was a fantastic shot. Could pick up someone elses bow and out shoot them.

• Sitka Gear