BigOk 24-Dec-21
MedicineMan 11-Jan-22
PushCoArcher 16-Jan-22
04-Oct-21

PushCoArcher's embedded Photo
Went out Sunday morning for the first time this season it wasn't a long hunt. 22 yard shot with my Mathews Halon, Easton full metal jackets, and slick trick 150gr magnums. She ran 60 yards.

05-Oct-21
Congrats on a nice doe and good shot!

05-Oct-21
Nice doe!

06-Oct-21
Congrats!!!

07-Oct-21

Johnny Koester's embedded Photo
Johnny Koester's embedded Photo
Second day of bow season, Oct 2, 2021. 15 yard shot. 50 lb Bear Takedown, Gold Tip arrows with Bear Head.

07-Oct-21
Anyone know how to fix my picture?

07-Oct-21

BigOk's embedded Photo
BigOk's embedded Photo

07-Oct-21
Well I rotated the picture for you however it posted sideways again.

07-Oct-21
Glad ya'll made meat. I wanted to hunt this weekend but its gonna be too hot for me. Looks like it will cool off towards the end of next week so I'll get out soon.

08-Oct-21
way to go Johnny! You should be able to see your post and have an Edit Image button or something like that. It lets you rotate.

08-Oct-21
Russ the edit image was no longer there when I looked. Only edit the caption.

08-Oct-21

19-Oct-21
Where are the Embry's? Tater tot? Surely they have a couple of P&Y down by now! :)

20-Oct-21

EmbryOklahoma's embedded Photo
Tater tot got in a fight with a possum in the backyard. She won the fight, but lost the war. Now she’s on crate rest due to her slinging the possum around. Torqued her neck pretty good.

We are waiting for the bucks to get on their feet a bit more. Basically leaving the place alone until around the Halloween weekend and beyond. Plus our place sets up good for north winds. We’re ready!

28-Oct-21

MedicineMan's embedded Photo
Was blessed to take this guy off my new place 10-21-21. Got off a bit early so flew home and got a stand hung at 5:15, drove back to the house to slam a burger, change clothes and grab my bow, then headed straight out and was set up at 5:15. At 7:12, what I was certain to be pigs headed my way turned out to be the buck I was after. Buried my pins about the middle of his ribs as he was quartered away and let the arrow fly making a perfect 13 yard shot and the buck crashed 40 yards later.

28-Oct-21
DAMN! What a buck! Congrats.

28-Oct-21
Great buck Shiloh!!

15-Nov-21

My nephew got his first bow kill Saturday morning, using the same bow I killed my first archery deer with. Used a almost 20 year old alpine archery bow set at 50# with Easton FMJ tipped with zwickey eskimo 2 blade 160gr. He made a fantastic 29 yard shot with a short 60 yard recovery. Very proud uncle!

16-Nov-21
Congrats to your nephew - nice buck and taken with your old gear is priceless! Also like your means of getting out of the woods. Got a pic somewhere of me getting an elk off private land with the farmer's tractor.

16-Nov-21
Congrats to your nephew!! Heck of a first buck.

17-Nov-21
Good stuff fellas! Congratulations to everyone. Hopefully something will trip up in the next few weeks. It’s been tough getting on a mature buck. Ample opportunity at does and younger bucks. Best of luck to everyone this coming week!

22-Nov-21

Hope posting a rifle kill won't offend anyone. Only had 2 days to fill my tags before turning into a guide/chauffeur/babysitter for my mom, dad, niece, nephew, and wife. Was fortunate to get it done opening morning.

23-Nov-21
Congrats PushCo.

23-Nov-21
Way to fill the freezer PushCo!

27-Nov-21

Shot him at 1:55 pm this afternoon (11/27). 25 yard double lung and watched him fall about 80 yards away. Sure felt good.

28-Nov-21
Beautiful buck and great shot Embry!

28-Nov-21
Very nice!

29-Nov-21
Way to go Rick! Nice buck.

29-Nov-21
Thanks guys! On a hunch, I knew of an area that rarely gets touched on our property and went in with my stand, sticks and a pack full of lunch. It was 1.1 miles from our camp and navigating through a deep creek and lots of briars and pig chug holes. It was a lot of work, but I’m glad I did it. Sometimes you gotta work hard for the prize, other times they fall in your lap. Best of luck to everyone out there still at it!

03-Dec-21
Congrats, great buck!!

22-Dec-21

My friend Tanner got his first bow buck Monday evening.

22-Dec-21
That’s awesome! Congratulations Tanner!

24-Dec-21
Congrats to Tanner.

11-Jan-22

Was able to put my second buck tag to use on 1-3-22. I've always enjoyed hunting in the later part of bow season, but this was the first time I've punched a buck tag in January.

Good luck to all who are heading out these last few days. Looks like it could be really good the last couple days of season.

16-Jan-22
Heck of a year MedicineMan congratulations!

• Sitka Gear