Ben farmer 14-Oct-21
Red Beastmaster 14-Oct-21
Rut Nut 14-Oct-21
horsethief51 14-Oct-21
Dennis Razza 15-Oct-21
Bowbender 15-Oct-21
horsethief51 15-Oct-21
09-Oct-21
OK, Let's get this 2nd week started. It's a bit warm and overcast. Heading out in few but not expecting much. Good luck everyone and be safe.

09-Oct-21
1st day for me..Heading out the door to the tree stand near work. Light rain falling.

09-Oct-21
raining harder now..

09-Oct-21
In our hottest white oak tree

Snowy River stand. By the way, there is no river here!

09-Oct-21
Raining HARD in Clarion County! We decided to delay the 2D Trad hunt until it lets up a bit.............

09-Oct-21
We put in a new hot water tank this morning.

09-Oct-21
Wind from the east, deer move the least. Coming in hard from the east today. Ugh.

09-Oct-21

bill v's embedded Photo
bill v's embedded Photo
Dang bbs wouldn’t leave

09-Oct-21

Teeton's embedded Photo
Teeton's embedded Photo
Teeton's embedded Photo
Teeton's embedded Photo
Work till 230. After tomorrow I shold have all my projects finished. Then it be game on. Got to my stand at just about 5, so should get two hours in tonight.

09-Oct-21
Good luck Ed

09-Oct-21
Thanks Billy you too

09-Oct-21

huntinelk's embedded Photo
Cody got on the board tonight, even self filmed it.

09-Oct-21

09-Oct-21
Nice guys. Kept raining or misting off and on, but after 4 PM it was nice. Wind finally shifted from the the west later. Some of us saw deer. Had to pass on a bb at 5 feet from the blind. Dan had two nice but little bucks at 15 yds. Balls saw 3 small buck.

10-Oct-21

Bowbender's embedded Photo
Bowbender's embedded Photo
My son Matt scored last night.

10-Oct-21
Still no deer sightings. I blame coyotes. They moved in three weeks ago and the deer vanished.

10-Oct-21

10-Oct-21

10-Oct-21
Goin out in morning will be my first morning hunt , hopefully there moving ..

10-Oct-21
Goin out in morning will be my first morning hunt , hopefully there moving ..

11-Oct-21
The Young Guns are doin’ good! Now it’s time for the old guys to get on the board! ;-)

11-Oct-21
Rut,

Sunday morning my son says "I need to open the second pack of broadheads to replace the one I shot." I kiddingly said that's my pack. His response, and I quote "Well apparently you're not using them." Wonder where he picked that up.

11-Oct-21
LOL! Tell him we get a little more selective in our “old age’!” ;-)

11-Oct-21
Good job guys!! I went out Saturday but didn't see anything. I think it's going to be slow until they cut some of the corn....

11-Oct-21
Saw one before daylight slipping behind me, then a buck at about 100 yards an hour later. Nice sit this afternoon but no deer.

12-Oct-21
Got a doe Monday morning, don't know how to post picture, lol..

12-Oct-21
Dang- I’ve hunted 5 days so far and have not seen a deer(on stand). Hope the Good Lord is saving them for The Rut! ;-)

12-Oct-21
some days I see 15 to 20 deer, the next day nothing

12-Oct-21
some days I see 1 to 2 deer, the next day nothing. LOL. One this morning, nothing this afternoon. They were in the food plot in the dark on the way home.

13-Oct-21
Ground hunting along a standing corn field yesterday. Seen a good size doe feeding towards me and she jumps into the corn field. I'm thinking she seen me but instead it sneaks up 2 rows deep past me. Ended up being a button a buck so I passed. Not seeing many scrapes or rubs so far. Best of luck guys and girls.

13-Oct-21
*Sigh* Was able to get out after work. Made good time to my parking spot. Changed, geared up, took my time on the 1/2 mile walk. Got to my tree, hooked up, climbed up, pulled the bow up and hung it on its hook. Opened my fanny pack for facemask, gloves and..........where the hell is my release?? Back home on the work bench where you left it after shooting last night.

14-Oct-21
Needed to get out and get some fresh air so took my climber and video camera for a walk (.8 miles) and climbed the tree I shot my buck out of earlier this year. Nothing but squirrels and chippies (a chippie climbed right up my tree and sat on a branch 3' above my head for 5 min. before moving up into the treetop) until last light when a lone doe came out. By that time, the wind had calmed and the thermals were carrying my scent and the rapidly cooling thermacell (after I shut it down to cool off) downhill of me, where she was. Lazily feeding along until she caught the scent then bam...gone like the wind, tail up. Still heard akerns falling but not near as many.

Pulled my camera card that is a couple hundred yards back toward the truck from this spot and only 6 vids from last Wed. to this Wed. and only 4 doe/fawns on those. hmm Might have to start checking out my other spots for the kids. Hopefully my daughter's homework lightens up....2-3 hrs every night it seems, even with PSATs on Wednesday.

14-Oct-21
Took my 7 year old out Tuesday evening. Had a big doe and fawn feed in front of the blind for 20 minutes. I held him off from shooting being it was still 78 degrees at dark and I had to work in the morning. I told him we have lots of time yet.

14-Oct-21
I just can't talk myself into hunting when it's 75 degrees. I go to work at 9:00 PM. Just don't see a good scenario if I would shoot something.

14-Oct-21
Been there, done that Bowbender! But I bet you won’t do that again! ;-)

14-Oct-21
Learn to shoot 3 fingers under Tom.

15-Oct-21
Congrats Cody and Matt!

Looks like cooler temps for next week. Good luck!

15-Oct-21
"Learn to shoot 3 fingers under Tom."

I know, Art. I know. Maybe, just maybe, it will incentivize me to spend more time with my Shakespeare recurve.

15-Oct-21
Got rained on about 8:15 so I cut it short this morning. Looked like rain this afternoon so here I sit on my google machine. Did get a few practice shots in tho.

• Sitka Gear