Matte 10-Oct-21
sitO 10-Oct-21
Matte 10-Oct-21
Matte 13-Oct-21
Dale06 08-Nov-21
10-Oct-21

Matte's embedded Photo
Matte's embedded Photo
Well as I was looking a new piece of IWIHA and trying to figure out when I can check in i noticed this. Chuckles..

10-Oct-21
That's awesome that they've excluded X-guns, I assume it's the landowners direction?

10-Oct-21
I am guessing at land owners discretion. I have a great piece not far from where i live that i would love to bird hunt but it is specifically archery deer only.

13-Oct-21
Ok checked out a new piece of IWIHA yesterday as it was the first time it was open.

Here are a few things I noticed. One was a gut pile with what looked like a destroyed liver " Archery Only Area". Could have been shot across the road I guess it was not that far from the road. Two the landowner to the North has a tower Blind next to a feeder right on the property line literally on the wire. I guess for those who hunt feeders he is feeding them for free for ya. Third is it possible the system lets you lock up an area the entire year. For example it is a 1 hunter area, a hunter logs in and does not check out till they have to at 11:00 pm and then logs back in again. They could virtually lock it up all year. They can choose what time to log out each evening then in seconds log back in. Maybe Writer can help me clarify how the system works? I have driven by every day except Sunday and I have yet to see another vehicle.

08-Nov-21
Love the cross gun exclusion.

• Sitka Gear