cherney12 02-Nov-21
Thornton 02-Nov-21
be still 02-Nov-21
Ksboy 03-Nov-21
One Arrow 03-Nov-21
crestedbutte 03-Nov-21
KsRancher 03-Nov-21
02-Nov-21
What is the deal with all these runners wearing this huge muffin on the left hand????

02-Nov-21
It's an oven mit Dave...they play hot potato between innings

02-Nov-21
Sitka Incinerator Flip Mitt

02-Nov-21
I've no idea what this nonsense is about

02-Nov-21
Well I thought Dave was talking about some cross country runners wearing something but then Kyle said something about innings so I guess it’s baseball. I don’t know the meaning of Patrick’s 2nd word...his first word I think is some kind of hunting clothes. I’m turned around as usual.

03-Nov-21
Lol, funny you bring this up. I've been coaching baseball (high school and youth level) for 22 years now and I guess you'd say I'm about as "old school" as you'll come across. Anyways, my son's team is 12U and some of the parents bought "oven mits" for the team last summer. They asked my son if he wanted to wear one and my son said, "no, my dad won't allow it!" So, most of the team wore them all summer long and it drove me nuts!!! Supposed to keep their fingers safe while sliding into base. It became a running joke for the team and I all summer long.

03-Nov-21
I blame Suburban “soccer moms”... same group that elected our current president.

03-Nov-21
Wussification of Merica!

03-Nov-21
Don't be offended if one you guys have that kids wear them. But when my oldest son got to 7th grade basketball he came and asked him mom and I if we would get him a pair of knee pads because the other boys had them. I was dumbfounded. I told him that if a little floor burn boo-boo was too much to take then we probably shouldn't be playing basketball. He didn't really understand at the time, but now he does.

• Sitka Gear