Wayne Boone 10-Nov-21
Wayne Boone 10-Nov-21
wv_bowhunter 10-Nov-21
Anglinscreek 10-Nov-21
babysaph 10-Nov-21
Jack Whitmrie jr 24-Nov-21
Nyati 24-Nov-21
09-Nov-21
Its been a long hard season to even see deer where I'm hunting but know the deer are here from trail camera pictures and sign-scrapes, rubs and trails. But curious how many hours everyone has hunted and do you fill out the survey. Lots of years I fill it our and forget to send it in. Anyhow give me your totals .

09-Nov-21
I have hunted on my small Putnam county property 86 hours, 41 deer ( some are repeats), 76 squirrels, 91 turkeys, 3 coyotes, 1 bobcat, killed 3 deer ( for the internet police 1 was killed on october 22nd in antlerless season and yes I had my orange on ), 2 dogs, 0 grouse, 0 bears, 0 bucks chasing, Averaged seeing a deer every 2.9 hours, Had 14 sets where I never saw a deer.

10-Nov-21
Jack: Sorry to say but I stopped filling them out a long time ago.

I also don’t keep track of my time on stand, but it’s been a lot this year. It’s been a slow year for me as I took a doe the first week (so that I wouldn’t have to pass a good buck by taking a small buck first). I’ve only seen two mature bucks from stands, neither were in range.

One coyote and umpteen million squirrels pretty well sums up the rest of my season.

Great luck Jack...

From my stand, Wayne.

10-Nov-21
Jack: Sorry to say but I stopped filling them out a long time ago.

I also don’t keep track of my time on stand, but it’s been a lot this year. It’s been a slow year for me as I took a doe the first week (so that I wouldn’t have to pass a good buck by taking a small buck first). I’ve only seen two mature bucks from stands, neither were in range.

One coyote and umpteen million squirrels pretty well sums up the rest of my season.

Great luck Jack...

From my stand, Wayne.

10-Nov-21
I still fill mine out but haven’t tallied anything up yet.

Sometimes I wonder if filling it out really does help with anything or not and contemplate not doing it but continue to do so. Haha

10-Nov-21
I think Bowhunter survey is a great thing.

I'm at 12 hours in stand I think.

10-Nov-21
After keeping records all my life the last thing I want to do is tally what I see. I am old and just want to relax.

24-Nov-21
I enjoy it, I put it where I can get to it easily when I come in from hunting. Then the tally at end of year amazes me how many critters I've seen.

24-Nov-21
It’s a good resource to keep a copy of so you can see trends developing on your property over the years

• Sitka Gear