nehunter 09-Nov-21
BBB 10-Nov-21
nehunter 10-Nov-21
Thisismyhandle 10-Nov-21
Woodsnut 14-Nov-21
Big Dog 14-Nov-21
09-Nov-21

Thisismyhandle 's Link
Hey everyone. I finished the video of my New York trip. Check it out if you have a chance. Thank you!

09-Nov-21
My personal preference - leave out the music. I loved the video but there's just something about listening to music while you're walking through the woods or showing us the landscape. Great shot by the way! Keep at the videos, I love watching them.

09-Nov-21
Great video, Rich. Awesome that you were able to get a kill on video your first year filming!

09-Nov-21
Cool video. One way to stop spine shots is aim below the chest when drawing and raise up instead of lowering it down. Worked for me and made me concentrate a lot more.

Congrats

10-Nov-21
Great tip Steve. I also aim at the lower third behind the should because almost every deer drops down when they hear the string twang.

10-Nov-21
BBB, I mean that when coming down on the Deer as soon as your pin hits fur we punch the trigger. I did that for a few years and started raising and if I punch the trigger it hits heart or like you said they drop right into the arrow.

10-Nov-21
Thank you for the tip Steve. I’ll try doing that during practice. Blood gave me some advice also too. Close my eyes and breath or look away and try to calm down then pick a spot.

14-Nov-21
Very nice video - little less music. But we’ll done. Keep it up !!!!

14-Nov-21
TIMH, watched the vid and enjoyed it

• Sitka Gear