Letmgrow 12-Nov-21
Letmgrow 12-Nov-21
Shawlerbrook 12-Nov-21
Squash 12-Nov-21
Wildan2 12-Nov-21
Letmgrow 12-Nov-21
CatSlamfromNY 12-Nov-21
11-Nov-21
Our gun season in the Northern Tier opened Oct.26;normally Nov.5-15 is prime time;for what-ever reason the deer are NOT moving.Not just up North my SIL is bow hunting the Southern Tier this week and not moving there either. We have ten cell cameras out and not even getting night pictures.Hardly any rifle shot all week.

11-Nov-21
Our gun season in the Northern Tier opened Oct.26;normally Nov.5-15 is prime time;for what-ever reason the deer are NOT moving.Not just up North my SIL is bow hunting the Southern Tier this week and not moving there either. We have ten cell cameras out and not even getting night pictures.Hardly any rifle shot all week.

11-Nov-21
Seems to be that way in all areas this year from different guys i've talked too.

12-Nov-21
Wildan2 - I have a property in st. lawrence county and also hunt the adirondacks and we are experiencing the same thing. It is crazy how nocturnal the deer are right now, not just mature bucks but even small bucks and does. It has to break open this week. It has been so bad I thought I missed it and they were locked down with does.

12-Nov-21

Letmgrow's embedded Photo
Letmgrow's embedded Photo
We were hunting in the adirondacks last weekend and my son shot a nice 9 point at 11:30. The buck was just feeding.

12-Nov-21
We need the cold weather. It seems that it’s getting a little later each year.

12-Nov-21
Congrats to your son on a great ADK buck. . IMO it all about the warmer than normal temps.. Most all of my game camera pictures were at night starting way back in Sept.. Remember, temps above 40 degrees shuts down daytime rutting activity.

12-Nov-21
I was a little worried because EHD had been found in our area(St.Lawrence co.),I hope things pick up.My son did kill a buck during archery and my oldest grand-daughter on opening day of rifle.Very few shots during gun season(so far).

12-Nov-21
I was also concerned about EHD but having been through an outbreak on my Nebraska farm in 2012; it is very obvious when it hits. Every ravine or trickle of water smells like death. The last 4 years I have shot my bucks on 11/18, 11/20, 11/18 and 11/17 in St. Lawrence county.

12-Nov-21
I hunt region 3, mostly 3N and 3S. Dont typically see a ton of deer but having an amazing season. I saw 3 bucks on 11/11 (8pt, 10pt, and spike). Saw a 6pt chasing a doe on 11/3. My dad shot our # 1 target buck in 3N on 11/8. I also saw a 6pt in 3N on 10/28 and 11/2, and an 8pt in 3S on 10/15 (same on as 11/11). My tiny 3S spot had 4 different good bucks hit the same scrape between Friday 11/5 and Wednesday 11/10.

• Sitka Gear