Contributors to this thread:
Woodsnut 14-Nov-21
soapdish 14-Nov-21
Woodsnut 14-Nov-21
BBB 14-Nov-21
Rackem 14-Nov-21
soapdish 14-Nov-21
14-Nov-21
Got up this am to hunt small private land spot and got there looks like bomb hit it- access road blocked by down trees - no other way to get in. And unable to walk that far. So waste of a perfect morning - some up the season. So glad got 1 for freezer not seen hardly any deer this year

14-Nov-21
That's a bummer. So far this morning you haven't missed anything. I bumped one in the field on the way in.

14-Nov-21
It been slow season. Went to Maine for 4 days - sat dark to dark saw 1 deer — about 150 yds away- just hope can get in for gun season - can park and walk in. Just too far for me never mind drag one out. Lol. Sucks —

14-Nov-21
I was loading the truck yesterday until I heard the weather forecast, decided to do some chores and watch the leaves fly past my windows instead, it was crazy in the afternoon!!

14-Nov-21
At least you got out. I hit snooze after a late night with family. I must have shut it off instead. Woke back up at 730... that's wasted.

14-Nov-21
Well today wrapped up bow for me. I got down from my stand and tracks galore. They most likely went through 5 am. That's ok. I get to try out my new Savage calibered in .350 legend. It'll be my first season with a rifle.

• Sitka Gear