Big Dog 18-Nov-21
Big Dog 18-Nov-21
Blood 18-Nov-21
nehunter 18-Nov-21
BBB 18-Nov-21
Tall 1 18-Nov-21
Big Dog 19-Nov-21
16-Nov-21
I know a couple of guys had plans to go out of state (Blood after elk and Nehunter in KY). Anyone else been out of state or going out of state this year. Also, wondering how Blood and Nehunter did on their hunts?

16-Nov-21
I was in NY. Shot a buck. I was going to go back for rifle but it didn’t pan out. Next year I want to go to Ohio and somewhere out west.

16-Nov-21
I was in NY. Shot a buck. I was going to go back for rifle but it didn’t pan out. Next year I want to go to Ohio and somewhere out west.

16-Nov-21
Went to Montana after elk for archery and rifle. No dice. My first time going out West since I just finished college baseball. Even though I wasn’t successful, I already love it. Plan on going out there for at least one hunt every year until I can move to Montana or Wyoming. Chasing elk just made me realize how much more I hate sitting in a tree waiting for a whitetail to walk past.

16-Nov-21
Coon dog. Love it. Glad to hear you're getting out west at a young age. For me it's now only a dream. Love the game of baseball, play it as long as you can.

16-Nov-21
Going to jackman Maine Saturday I’m hoping for some tracking snow

16-Nov-21
Mt - Jackman!! My very first deer hunt was at West Forks (The Forks) just below Jackman. This was before the area became popular for whitewater rafting on the Moxie River. Big woods up there, love, love, love it. Gods country. Best of luck.

17-Nov-21
I love jackman! I was there in 2019. Great time. Make sure you stay in lower elevation.

17-Nov-21
Sat in Maine for 3 days - saw 5 porcupine. Sums up the hunt. But fun to see brother

18-Nov-21
I'm from Ma. and my out of state hunt was Ct. with family and a friend.

18-Nov-21
Gotta drive some trails or logging roads to locate deer to track in N. Maine. Mtman have a good hunt.

18-Nov-21
I too went west for archery elk in MT. Got into elk each day and had bulls bugling, but couldn’t get close enough. I’ll be back next year…… do I hear Wyoming elk archery?? ;)

18-Nov-21

nehunter's embedded Photo
nehunter's embedded Photo
BBB. Just got back from Kentucky Tuesday. It was beach weather 75 degree almost every day. Woods were so green and full of leaves.

The day before we left was when the big bucks started showing up. My Dad missed the biggest one at 35 yard's with his crossbow. The arrow wasn't centered in the groove and flew a foot Left. (On over the shoulder video). I shot an average 10 pt and my brother shot a 24" inside spread 9 pt And other brother passed on everything.

Great time with my family and can't wait for next year.

18-Nov-21
Ne - what a unique rack on that buck!! So wide and short, very cool. Congrats on your success.

18-Nov-21
Congrats nehunter

19-Nov-21
ne, family makes all the difference . That was a special hunt.

• Sitka Gear