Fred Bear was a hero to archery

17-Nov-21
Show US your PROOF .........

17-Nov-21
So is the infamous uncle Ted

17-Nov-21
Waiting for your proof on Fred.. Waiting,,,Waiting,,, Waiting,,,

17-Nov-21
All i see is an active shooter aka Rittenhouse. Kid went hunting that night and will be the hunted once he gets consecutive life sentences.

17-Nov-21
Don’t take a skateboard to a gunfight

17-Nov-21
Waiting ......

17-Nov-21
Saw an interview with Ted where he said when Fred went bear hunting in Canada he would just kill an old pack horse and wait for grizzlies.

17-Nov-21
Waiting

17-Nov-21
I wouldn't believe anything that Ted says .

But old school Bow hunting was totally different back in the day . Both Howard Hill & Fred said their 1st goal was to get an arrow into the animal so they could track it all day to get finishing shots into it . They were known for taking 100 yard shots .

We are much better bow hunters .

17-Nov-21
Ya and I heard the earth is flat and Jewish space lasers started the western fires. Must be true then

17-Nov-21
So Fred Bear walked on water and never did anything wrong?

17-Nov-21
So if Fred did that,, was it illegal back then ? Was he charged and convicted ? There was a time in Wisconsin you could the same practice. Still waiting (:

17-Nov-21
Jake is the same Jake as before. Oh, Alwaysright.

17-Nov-21
I do know when Fred hunted Africa he killed a Big Bull elephant with a bow. He did it by shooting it thru the ears multiple times. Elephants ears are full of big veins they flap them to cool off with all the veins like a radiator. There are pics of him with it. Took alot of balls to keep launching arrows at a big bull elephant I tell you that

17-Nov-21
Don't, get me wrong . Howard & Fred were bowhunters heroes. I have Fred's movie , hunting north America. And Howard's movie in Africa . I owned a Hill bow for 25 years, a 100 lb aluminum.

50 years from now I'm sure we will be looked as crude & barbaric.

17-Nov-21
Fred Bear was a businessman. He knew how to market himself and his company. The old saying...Right place at the right time...

17-Nov-21
Sounds like a baiter to me!!

17-Nov-21
Always,, still waiting

17-Nov-21
Say please pretty please

17-Nov-21
Ruger, someday they will inlay an arrow into the stock of 270 and call it archery equipment.

17-Nov-21
C,alwayswrong, nn fake new. You open your mouth and slandered an American archery monarch show the proof. Computer keyboard wonder is all you are. I totally understand why you can't be toilet trained. Still waiting dumb A$$

17-Nov-21
Prove to me that he wasn’t since you must know him so well.

17-Nov-21
Your the one the slandered Fred . Show me the proof. You can't do it hahaha. Big person to talk bad about a person that has passed.

17-Nov-21
Guess we can’t ask him then.

17-Nov-21
You know,, you said so and your alwaysright show us the proof. Should be simple for you your alwaysright. Still waiting.

17-Nov-21
It's Jake from the past, not Alwaysright.

17-Nov-21
Arrow Your probably right. A friend in Milwaukee has spent 10 years trying to perfect shooting an arrow out of a .410 shotgun . He,s close .

18-Nov-21
Still waiting

18-Nov-21
Rent free buddy

You have the internet, look it up

18-Nov-21
Still waiting. Back up your mouth.

18-Nov-21
He can't back it up. He numb nuts or alwaysright thinks he is important. Hard to ignore such a ignorantly pointed loser.

18-Nov-21
Let’s see your permission slip from PP.

18-Nov-21
What Fred did for archery is what Henry Ford did for the auto, made a good product for the masses except Fred was out in the field living the dream. Now it takes a lot of $ to live the dream without much dedication to the modern bow excluding the x-gun which doesn't take any dedication. How many on here would still be bowhunting if it was only recurve/longbow only, probably very few. Myself still hunting with what Fred and Ben brought forth.

18-Nov-21
+1 to what you said jjs.

18-Nov-21
I agree also jjs. That was why this year I chose to hunt with my Bear Super K, Bear Razorheads (thanks again Case) and home made and crested doug fir arrows. I even succeeded in shooting a doe. Accomplished a goal!!! Going back to my Wallace recurve next year I think unless I can find a longer/lighter Super K black beauty. Mines 60" and 60#'s at my draw.

18-Nov-21
jjs well said!

18-Nov-21
Wisconsin 24 Nebraska 13

18-Nov-21
Well said jjs

19-Nov-21
JJ YOU are CORRECT. (: It is easy for someone to trash another and hide behind a keyboard when they don't have any facts to back up their words. It takes a real person to back up their words or admit they made a mistake. Much like the true archer. It takes time, commitment, and dedication year round to be an accomplished archer/bowhunter. Still waiting !!

19-Nov-21
NOT GUILTY, NOT GUILTY, NOT GUILTY. GREAT DAY FOR AMERICA AND PERSONAL PROTECTION.

19-Nov-21
I agree JJ’s but I do see an increasing amount of hunters trekking back into traditional equipment. Refreshing!

19-Nov-21
There I was, back in the wild again And I felt right at home where I belong I had that feelin' comin' over me again Just like it happened so many times before The spirit of the woods is like an old good friend It makes me feel warm and good inside I knew his name and it was good to see him again "Cause in the wind he's still alive Oh, Fred Bear, walk with me down the trails again Take me back, back where I belong Oh, Fred Bear, I'm glad to have you at my side, my friend And I'll join you in the big hunt before too long Before too long It was kinda dark, another misty dusk And it came from a tangle down below I tried to remember everything he taught me so well I had to decide which way to go Was I alone or in a hunter's dream? "Cause the moment of truth was here and now I felt his touch, I felt his guiding hand The buck was mine, forevermore Because of Fred Bear I'll walk down these trails again Take me back where I belong Oh, Fred Bear, I'm glad to have you at my side my friend And I'll join you in the big hunt before too long We're not alone when we're in the great outdoors We got his spirit, we've got his soul He will guide our steps, he'll guide our arrows home The restless spirit forever roams Fred Bear, walk with me down the trails again Take me back, back where I belong Oh, Fred Bear, I'm glad to have you at my side, my friend And I'll join you on the big hunt before too long Oh, Fred Bear, walk with me down the trails again Take me back, back where I belong Oh, Fred Bear, I'm glad to have you at my side, my friend And I'll join you in the big hunt before too long In the wind he's still alive In the wind he's still alive In the wind he's still alive In the wind he's still alive In the wind, I hear, I hear Fred Bear (I hear ya Fred, Talk to me, Yea, Its all right Yea, lets go hunting baby Say Fred, you go up that ridge And I'll go down in the swamp We'll get that buck) (Fred) (If some of our teenage thrill seekers really want to go out and get a thrill. Let them go up into the north west and let them tangle with a Grizzly bear or Polar bear or brown bear and get that effect that will cleanse the soul)

19-Nov-21

Alwaysright's Link
I little sumtin to get you fired up

19-Nov-21

Alwaysright's Link
My favorite

19-Nov-21
Plagiarizing Now I see......... What a piece of work you are.

19-Nov-21
Plagiarizing Now I see......... What a piece of work you are.

19-Nov-21
Just firing up the group, that tune is always good luck

Good luck to you tomorrow arrow

19-Nov-21

Liberal Mindset's embedded Photo
Liberal Mindset's embedded Photo

19-Nov-21
Some serious mental issues being exhibited here.

19-Nov-21
Speaking of logic, I'm guessing that in the future more people will think twice about taking a skateboard to a gun fight.

• Sitka Gear