Screwball 19-Nov-21
Alwaysright 19-Nov-21
>>>--arrow1--> 19-Nov-21
HunterR 19-Nov-21
Alwaysright 19-Nov-21
HunterR 19-Nov-21
lame crowndip 21-Nov-21
18-Nov-21
With the joy of Thanksgiving and Christmas upon us I declare a “ceasefire” and encourage all of this great hunting community to come together as one, United in the spirit of the wild and the hunters moon above us all.

I’m willing to bury the hatchet and only submit positive constructive input.

How many are willing to join me so we can all share years of success together?

18-Nov-21
Stick it.

18-Nov-21
You burned all bridges

18-Nov-21
And busted up the piers they sat on.

18-Nov-21
Nope

18-Nov-21
LMAO, no chance in ####

18-Nov-21
Lol! As lol good responses but I like “stick it” the best.

18-Nov-21
Yes, I thought the first response said it all for everyone, LOL.

18-Nov-21
Well I’m in, and hope someday all can change.

18-Nov-21
well that went well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18-Nov-21
Old hunter In time I believe it will, it takes a lot of effort but this will be a United group sooner than most think.

18-Nov-21
Don't hold your breath

18-Nov-21
I believe a group of outdoorsman will do the right thing, maybe start some new traditions. I have faith.

18-Nov-21
I've only seen your responses for a little over a week now and my take on this is...not a freaking chance. I am not apt to go to Crossbow Nation and stir things up. I don't think it's appropriate.

18-Nov-21
Jesus forgives I do NOT!

18-Nov-21
The reason he started this thread is the same all the rest. Rile people up. He knows what our response will be due to how he phrases his starting line. Ignore.

19-Nov-21
As hunters bound together by the string and shaft it is imperative we are one group or the non hunting community will win.

It’s a great time to start, I’m in I hope everyone else gives it a shot.

19-Nov-21
You must be a very lonely, but if this gets you off, fulfills some sort of fantasy, then go for it.

19-Nov-21
Ok alwaysright you can set the example and show your honesty by admitting your comments about Fred Bear were without facts and merit and apologize for those comments to the true archers on Bowsite. WAITING!

19-Nov-21
Ok arrow

Never was convicted, and I love Nugents Song about him, it’s the Spirit of the Wild.

19-Nov-21
Show me where and when he was charged Your inferring he was. ???????????????????????????

19-Nov-21
That’s all you’re getting buddy.

19-Nov-21
Jeopardy theme and popcorn, keep waiting ......

19-Nov-21
Thanks for the multitude of encouraging personal messages guys

This is going to happen.

19-Nov-21
Thanks for the multitude of encouraging personal messages,,,,LOL LMFAO. BLA BLA BLA(:

19-Nov-21
If Alwaysright was a fisherman he'd be a pro, so many of you keep swallowing the hook over, and over, and over again. Even after many attempts by folks begging you to ignore those big mean posters who say things that hurt your ears (that apparently someone is forcing you to read and get all mad about?) Anyway, I'm sure at least a few folks find this amusing, so I guess it isn't a complete waste of everyone's time. Long live Wisconsin Bowsite. :-)

19-Nov-21
HunterR

There are many that are tired of the back and forth bickering, one person at a time can change and make this an awesome forum

Glad to see you back, looking forward to your keen insight on all things strings.

19-Nov-21
Thanks Alwaysright, glad to be part of this forum, it is pretty great. Hard to believe it's free.

21-Nov-21
Guess you have to decide whether it's a bow and arrow you love or are scope sighted machines and bolts good enough. I still love the bow. Used to be pretty good friends with Lamont Grainger and he referred to the machines as the weapons of opportunists. My goal is to get a nice one on my 70th birthday next October. You choose.

• Sitka Gear