Arrownoob 22-Nov-21
Arrownoob 22-Nov-21
hickstick 22-Nov-21
Excitedbysquirrels 22-Nov-21
hickstick 25-Nov-21
Arrownoob 25-Nov-21
Alexb428 03-Dec-21
21-Nov-21
I don't know if this was across the board at all stores, but I happened to be in Tractor supply today and they had Spypoint Cell-Link V on clearance for ~ $20. They had 2 in the Westboro store & I bought them. These are the devices to convert a regular cam into a cell cam.

Now, I know there is a mountain of data out there that these things are crap, but I have a bunch of cams, and if 20 bucks get me through the season I'll be happy.

Just figured I'd pass it on.

21-Nov-21
I bought two cell cams… going to put them out and see what happens

21-Nov-21
Bought one from TS. Works great. Would buy another.

21-Nov-21
I have 4. I’m getting by with them. Tricky, but you can learn to use them. Consider the cost of batteries- 8 for cam 8 for cell link. Put a piece of hockey tape on the adapter and it won’t slide out.

21-Nov-21
Oh and you have to update them or else they don’t work

21-Nov-21
I tested one out on a cam in the house. It took pics and I can see them in the app but never got any texts

22-Nov-21
Notification?

22-Nov-21

Arrownoob's embedded Photo

22-Nov-21

22-Nov-21
The camera sends photos either at interval, or instant. Make sure u check phone settings as well as app settings. Don’t put it in the woods until your happy w it at home for a day. 100 free photos!

22-Nov-21

$40 camera not bad

22-Nov-21
awesome. thanks noob.

22-Nov-21
I have two SP micro lte v and they're excellent, I also use the LIT10 battery pack in them with a 32gb micro SD, I just triple check before leaving that I have a strong lte signal. I have a schedule set to transfer 12 times a day and I can set it for each transfer to take a photo to make sure it's working

25-Nov-21

hickstick's embedded Photo
hickstick's embedded Photo
Well one of the spypoint cell links is working. This guy...always at 1am... it's killing me. Lol

25-Nov-21
I called around couldn’t find any to buy

03-Dec-21

Alexb428's Link
They have a really good deal on Academy.com 2 spypoints for 140 or something like that and there’s a coupon for $20 off first purchase. Also include the memory cards. Best deal I’ve found,

• Sitka Gear