Contributors to this thread:
Drop Tine 22-Nov-21
Casekiska 22-Nov-21
Drop Tine 22-Nov-21
Ridge Runner 22-Nov-21
Drop Tine 23-Nov-21
Ridge Runner 23-Nov-21
22-Nov-21
Evening all! Hope everyone's hunts have been safe and successful. If anyone is looking for evening entertainment after the hunt, there is a radio station up in Park Falls called WCQM that has a nightly show called The Deer Hunters Roundup. Camps call in from all over and report what they saw, shot, didn't shoot, and usually some comical commentary. I've been listening to the show since 1998 and it is always great to hear about the activity. Even have called in a few times and talked to Joel Karnick (the DJ). Anyway if anyone wants to listen to them they are at 98.3 FM if you are local up there and can get the station in on the radio. If not, they do stream it from their website. The show usually runs 6 to 8pm most days of the season. You will hear some interesting camp names and even more interesting stories! I am in no way affiliated with them just sharing about the show. Enjoy, have a Happy Thanksgiving, and a safe successful season in the woods!

22-Nov-21
Thanks DT - I'm going to try 'n get it on my little radio in our camp. I'm in Sauk Co. so the probability isn't high, but I will try. Sounds like a good listen! Thanks.

22-Nov-21
If you have internet there you can stream it also m

22-Nov-21
Thanks Drop Tine Sounds like a good show to listen to ,I always loved the radio stations that have deer reports ,Up in Northern Marinette Co. we sometimes listen to a station that has deer reports from Michigan and Wi ,It’s fun to hear the stores etc ,Part of the traditions

23-Nov-21
The show is on….

23-Nov-21
Thanks DropTine ,I found it on my phone Listening to it right now in our camp at Dunbar

• Sitka Gear