Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Pennsylvania
Contributors to this thread:
Bowbender 25-Nov-21
dpms 25-Nov-21
Rut Nut 25-Nov-21
horsethief51 25-Nov-21
25-Nov-21
Happy Thanksgiving to all. It's been a year of ups and downs this year and we still have much to be thankful for. So from our house to yours, Happy Thanksgiving! I hope its a day filled with good food, family, laughter and joy.

And for those venturing out on Saturday, good luck and be safe. And oh yeah...I won't be joining you. Shot a buck the last 1/2 hour of last day of archery in my WMU. Like I said, much to be thankful for. :)

25-Nov-21
Enjoy everybody and good luck to those toting the bang sticks this weekend!

25-Nov-21
Thanks Tom! Same to you and everyone here! And CONGRATS on your 11th hour buck! ;-)

I didn’t even launch an arrow at a deer this season, and STILL grateful for the time I spent afield this year. Had lots of action, especially during the rut, and got to spend a lot of time hunting with friends this year- very thankful!

Trying to be a little more selective on what I shoot now, so passed on a button buck and a smallish doe. In years past, they would have been in the freezer. ;-)

Looking forward to hunting a little harder in late season this year. Now I just have to figure out how to get all my hunting gear AND ice fishing gear in the Subaru! : )

25-Nov-21
Have a great weekend everyone.

• Sitka Gear